Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:18 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of the Werewolf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
If I lycanthroped a human champion (Sir Denrick, Finn, etc.) would knights of Weston human champion bonding still work since the champion would now be a Hybrid Hunter?

I'm assuming they can't by what I've read in this but I just wanna be sure.
You are correct. WL is great for breaking bonding armies.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units