Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 29th, 2012, 01:01 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Arashara Goshiri

PDF link

For some reason, the one in the OP didn't work for me.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old June 29th, 2012, 01:08 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Op Link Fixed

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 30th, 2012, 04:49 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

When I first saw this gal I was like-

"200 points? Seriously C3V?"

But then I got thinking about all the tacticle uses for Shifting Sands, and man, are there a lot of them!

The bonding with Einar swarmers is a mountain of icing on an already amazing cake.
Old July 6th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Am I missing something or does she seem to be establishing a ruling that a figure can now be within clear sight of itself?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 6th, 2012, 08:11 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Am I missing something or does she seem to be establishing a ruling that a figure can now be within clear sight of itself?
I believe that this is the same as Sonlen being able to heal himself.
Old July 6th, 2012, 10:04 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Well, why not? I can't really think of any instance where that would break anything.

Raelin kind-of also establishes this, as the card specifically says that she can not benefit, which seems to mean that she must be within the aura's range and in clear sight, and would be able to benefit, except for the the second part of the card that says she can't.

Old July 6th, 2012, 11:07 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonlen's Army Card
Dragon Healing
Before moving, you may choose a wounded Hero figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Sonlen. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, remove one Wound Marker from the chosen Hero’s Army Card. Sonlen’s Dragon can use its Dragon Healing on Sonlen.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; July 6th, 2012 at 11:07 AM. Reason: "Sonlen's Dragon" creates all kind of interesting precedents that I've never thought about.
Old July 6th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Quote:
Well, why not? I can't really think of any instance where that would break anything.

Raelin kind-of also establishes this, as the card specifically says that she can not benefit, which seems to mean that she must be within the aura's range and in clear sight, and would be able to benefit, except for the the second part of the card that says she can't.

No, it doesn't say anything like that at all.

It merely states that instead of choosing someone within clear sight of her, you can choose Arashara herself.
Old July 6th, 2012, 11:59 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Can you make this the PDF link, so it goes to the PDF rather than the downloads page?
Old July 6th, 2012, 12:14 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Can you make this the PDF link, so it goes to the PDF rather than the downloads page?
I believe that is the same link that has given people trouble before, such as not allowing them to view the page. So until that problem is fixed we will need to keep it as a link to the download section.
Old July 6th, 2012, 12:22 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That link does not work for everyone....you have to link to the download page so everyone can get the PDF.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 6th, 2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Quote:

No, it doesn't say anything like that at all.

It merely states that instead of choosing someone within clear sight of her, you can choose Arashara herself.
Yeah, that's the other way to interpret all this. An official ruling would be nice....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs