Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old September 29th, 2009, 05:14 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs

These are cool. What minis did you use?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old September 29th, 2009, 07:47 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Here is a link to the Thread. The RPG Soldats and Speznas comandos are the ones I am using. I also have the Medical personel and some of the UNA Steel Troopers for the Ultimatum Agents. The Grenadier is going for the whole $.50 the packs come out to 8 figures for $10. If you get over $75 the shiping is free, on the stuff from this company. They also have some good fantasy minis, prepainted and the whole nine yards.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Last edited by Felindar; September 29th, 2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old September 29th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Your customs look great. Keep up the good work, Felindar.

My only suggestion would be to try to keep your first page updated with all of your customs. It makes it so much easier to find them.
Old September 29th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Your customs look great. Keep up the good work, Felindar.

My only suggestion would be to try to keep your first page updated with all of your customs. It makes it so much easier to nominate them for NM24.
Hmm ... good point, Balantai!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 1st, 2009, 08:15 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

I just let myself get behind. Got to get off my duf and do it. Or would that be get on my duff and do it

I Doodddiiit.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Last edited by Felindar; October 1st, 2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old October 1st, 2009, 04:14 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
I just let myself get behind. Got to get off my duf and do it. Or would that be get on my duff and do it

I Doodddiiit.

Pete
Thanks! But my computer hates you, now. It freezes up when I try to load all of those pictures. Some time in the future, you might want to consider changing them to links.
Old October 1st, 2009, 04:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, eagerly seconded! Go links, it makes all the difference.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old October 4th, 2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post

I Doodddiiit.

Pete
Thanks! But my computer hates you, now. It freezes up when I try to load all of those pictures. Some time in the future, you might want to consider changing them to links.

Okey day I have changed them all to links.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old October 4th, 2009, 08:38 PM

Ok all here is my latest thought. I was planning on rolling this out on Oct. Firlst and as it turns out I miss remembered anyway. In honor of the year of the pulse 2009 I will be working on a Dark angel / Max custom.

On June 1st 2009 Terrorists set of an airburst nuke which frys the electonics including the stock market.

If you don't remeber Max was played by Jesica Alba.

I want to do.

Max
Eyes only
Lydecker

Dark Angel {Max Guevera}
Life 5
Move 5
Range ?
Attack 6
Deffence5

Counter Strike

Enhanced reflexes (spidy Sence)

Swing Line

200 points

Eyes only
Life 2
Move 2
Range 1
Attack 1
Deffence 2

Shotgun blast special attack

Whats the Dealyo
Max gains Tactician and or counters Bonding in other army cards

Secret Identety
Is not placed on board untill Max has plased 3 wound markers on her card.

Points ???

Lydecker
Life 3
Move 4
Range 5
Attack 4
Deffence 4

Tactician Imune to Dealyo

Bonding Imune to Dealyo
With a Squad of Progect manticore troopers.

100 points

Project manticore troopers

Probably Just going to swipe agents.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:59 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs Links and Thoughts on Dark Ange

Cool idea Felindar.

For Max I'm not feeling the Swing Line & I personally would think her stats should be some what similar to Spiderman. The other abilities yep, definitely. Maybe some sort of wall scaling type ability with a movement similar to Sergent Drake's Grapple gun but not as high.

For Eyes Only, I don't understand what you are saying for What's the Dealyo, & as such I can't comment on cost. Interesting idea for Secret Identity .

Donald Lydecker looks pretty solid (without knowing the full extent of What's the Dealyo). So you are playing him as the bad guy of season 1?

Can't wait to see how these turn out Felindar. Do you have some Dark Angel sculpts or have you got some proxies in mind already?

Keep up the great work.

Cheers
Old October 5th, 2009, 07:34 AM

I have some minis in mind. I am a tad torn but will make the card with what I think is the best minis.

Whats The Dealyo would cancel out most peoples Tactician and Bonding abilities. I wanted to cancel something Common enough that it would have a real game effect but not be overpowering. It is basically to describe his helping her with planing and tactics.

I think you are right on swingline. She was using stuff like that all the time, but it was always a big production with stashed ropes and harnesses. The Swing line ability seemed a tad too easy.

The problem I ran into with Eyes only, was that he is not really a combat character. He rarely saw any action. So how to get him in the game without making him an invuneralable off map presence.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old October 5th, 2009, 08:33 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Good idea to turn the Krasny Soldat minis into common heroes. The game could use some more of those. They could use a little polishing though:

- For Soldat Tactics, it should read "order marker," not "turn marker."
- Do you have grenade types planned for the Grenadier? Right now it's unclear how he affects other figures.
- For the RPG figure, are you just relying on players' common sense to determine what an "armor oriented defensive special ability" is?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations