Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 16th, 2015, 07:09 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Seleena

I can see why it would be awkward to make a rule including the few 'miscellaneous' units, but I'll probably house rule them as Hybrids too for NYCG4 games here at home. So I just thought I'd bring it up for discussion.
Old May 16th, 2015, 07:25 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

House rules are always fine (and fun ).

House rules aside, a Half-Elf is not an Elf or a Hybrid for game purposes.
The old maxim, do (or read) what the card says not what it doesn't say, would appear to apply.

At least, that is one man's opinion.
Old May 16th, 2015, 12:17 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I can see why it would be awkward to make a rule including the few 'miscellaneous' units, but I'll probably house rule them as Hybrids too for NYCG4 games here at home. So I just thought I'd bring it up for discussion.
You can do that, of course, but that is not the intended thematic effect of any of the concerned cards.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 23rd, 2015, 09:49 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Ninja Status
Seleena also benefits from Laglor's Vydar's Range Enhancement Aura.

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old May 27th, 2015, 10:22 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Is she supposed to be played as a filler/cleanup unit? I feel like she isn't cheap enough to toss randomly as a filler but isn't expensive enough to work in to an army strategy.

Also, is it just me, or does her sculpt look a bit strange? Her skin looks almost purple. Is that supposed to be the case?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old May 27th, 2015, 10:26 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
Also, is it just me, or does her sculpt look a bit strange? Her skin looks almost purple. Is that supposed to be the case?
It's probably just the lighting in the image. Everywhere else I see the unit her skin
appears to be brown.
Old May 27th, 2015, 10:36 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Is she supposed to be played as a filler/cleanup unit? I feel like she isn't cheap enough to toss randomly as a filler but isn't expensive enough to work in to an army strategy.

It's the light, I have her and my fig is a brownish shade for her fur and I'd say a bluish grey for her clothes.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:26 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
As a Hybrid, she can work in Werewolf Lord armies, bonding with Moon Frenzy around every other turn. Gives them a bit of range every now and again. 35 points is hardly unfair for that, IMO.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 28th, 2015, 01:30 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Ah, I see. That would be the niche that she takes advantage of right? On her own I'd rather have Isamu/Marcu or maybe Guilty.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old May 28th, 2015, 02:18 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sure

Quote:
Ah, I see. That would be the niche that she takes advantage of right? On her own I'd rather have Isamu/Marcu or maybe Guilty.
But also consider Laglor boosts her to 9 range, she bonds with Command Courier, and if you attack her with a normal attack she blocks all damage ~55% of the time. In certain builds I'd include her even without a Werewolf Lord.

~Dysole, who thinks a WWL build is still probably her best use
Old May 28th, 2015, 02:19 AM

I totally misread the acrobatic ability. That actually makes her quite handy! Definitely comparable to Guilty.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Old May 28th, 2015, 08:02 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

While playtesting, I had great fun with

Werewolf Lord x2: 280
Van Nessing: 105
Seleena: 35
Wolves of Badru x2: 160
Total: 580pts, 12 hexes.

You can be really aggressive with Pounce early on as you'll be looking to switch order markers to the Werewolf Lords in the middle of the game anyway.

Perhaps not the strongest army, but a lot of fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs