Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 26th, 2013, 07:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hiding in Darkness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Time to start formulating armies...

~Dysole, trying to figure out what's fun that fits into 490 points
Chainfighters x 16, Warden 816

Having the "What the crap do you do with this army" is certainly an angle I'm considering.

~Dysole, not quite sure why there's eight maps in a 4 week tourney (unless of course those are playoff maps)
Old April 26th, 2013, 07:04 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Heroscape Season 7 - Picks and Poison - sign up n

May and June. (June being the playoffs, Semi finals, etc.)

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 26th, 2013, 07:06 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Yes 8 maps, 4 for the regular season and 4 for the playoffs. All random ofcourse.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 26th, 2013, 07:07 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I hope I get into the finals and win. Just to play on all the maps. And the prizes.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old April 26th, 2013, 07:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Well, it looks like that first week (of May 5) is too busy for me. I have something at least until 8 every night. I don't think running 9-11 games would make my parents very happy...

After that week, though, I'm considerably free-er. If the tourney doesn't start until that next week, I could possibly do it. Or maybe I can sign up as a sub.
Old April 26th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Well, it looks like that first week (of May 5) is too busy for me. I have something at least until 8 every night. I don't think running 9-11 games would make my parents very happy...

After that week, though, I'm considerably free-er. If the tourney doesn't start until that next week, I could possibly do it. Or maybe I can sign up as a sub.
If you are unsure of the commitment (which usually amounts to a couple of hours each week, depending on how fast you play), then by all means sign up as a sub. Almost all of our past subs have been rotated in, so there is a very good chance that you will get some action.
Old April 27th, 2013, 10:54 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
  • On odd rounds, players will pick their own army from the four armies available. (a.k.a. "bring 2")
  • On even rounds, players will pick their opponent's army from the four armies available. (a.k.a. "pick your poison")
Please be aware of this, that the rounds alternate from picking for yourself to picking the army your opponent will use.
My advice to participants is to try to balance your armies. If your armies play pretty evenly against each other, then they are a good fit for this format.
Old April 27th, 2013, 11:18 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
  • On odd rounds, players will pick their own army from the four armies available. (a.k.a. "bring 2")
  • On even rounds, players will pick their opponent's army from the four armies available. (a.k.a. "pick your poison")
Please be aware of this, that the rounds alternate from picking for yourself to picking the army your opponent will use.
My advice to participants is to try to balance your armies. If your armies play pretty evenly against each other, then they are a good fit for this format.
Yes, having one army that totally dominates another likely will put you in a bad situation for the tournament. Especially if you lose the dice roll in the Pick your Poison rounds.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 27th, 2013, 12:59 PM

If you do you did this to yourself.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old April 27th, 2013, 08:11 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

Are we gonna know the maps before sign ups? Are we just suppose to guess based on the pool? I'm guessing this is to deter us from making map specific armies?

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old April 27th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIrishSword View Post
Are we gonna know the maps before sign ups? Are we just suppose to guess based on the pool? I'm guessing this is to deter us from making map specific armies?
All of the maps will be used. There are 4 regular rounds, 4 playoff rounds. 8 maps.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; April 27th, 2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: The map order will be random.
Old April 27th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Army 1: Marro Hive
Army 2: Rechets of Bogdan

As balanced against each other as you can get!

Last edited by vegietarian18; April 27th, 2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: I kid, but this would be hilarious

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events