Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 30th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Elaria the Pale

Snippy part removed. FAQ added.

Q: Does QUEEN OF THIEVES help any figure, ever, outside the aura?

A: No.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; July 30th, 2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old July 31st, 2012, 03:12 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
But, since it is not entirely insane to "stretch the wording to the breaking point" in that way, I recommend you put it in the FAQ in the first post.
Typically you would ask superfrog to add it, since this is his Book thread. Then superfrog might propose some wording, and we might bandy it about, but usually we like to let the fans take care of the Book threads as much as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 31st, 2012, 12:45 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Right, well, perhaps superfrog will choose to reword that question to make it a bit clearer why it's there and what, exactly, it means. The current one, no offense DS, is still a bit snippy.

But I think I'll drop this before I get someone tired enough to have to send me another apology. Now I just need to get some time to play some more!

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old July 31st, 2012, 12:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

What you are calling snippy I intended to be blunt. It was important for me, when I drafted it, to make sure nobody else was confused by that or maybe some other question about the aura.

It wasn't a bad question. Now you have your answer. These posts are here for people to review for more detail, If they wish. The FAQ doesn't need the whole story of the debate.

= =
Old July 31st, 2012, 01:29 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I thought you displayed unbelievable restraint in dealing with this "question". I tend to be much more blunt. I bow to the Master of Restraint whose special power is to not use special powers only logic and reason.
Old July 31st, 2012, 01:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thank you, G-O, but later when I'm not posting from my phone I do intend to make the FAQ a little more technical, in keeping with the other FAQs here and elsewhere on the site.

= =
Old July 31st, 2012, 03:18 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Well, it looks like superfrog stepped up and reworded it to be a better question. Thanks for your time DS. I know you'd probably much rather be doing designs or playtesting than arguing over things that should already be settled.

And yeah, there's a fine line between snippy and blunt, I suppose. Whichever side a post lands on, I try to read no ill will into it, since I don't have the context of all that non-verbal communication, I find that assuming the best of your verbal (or written) sparring partners is just easier all around. I'm sure we'll have more fun discussions at some point, and I will continue to maintain this same attitude. Have fun with your continued custom development, DS. I look forward to seeing what comes next.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Old August 1st, 2012, 11:36 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I just further clarified the question in the FAQ, does it look good to the rest of you?
Old August 1st, 2012, 02:20 PM

Yes. That makes the intention quite clear. Thank you.

Old August 17th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow, I just realized how Elaria fits quite well in the Elf Wizard family tree. She and Haduc can boost Morsbane's autokill to a frightening 18+, while she also boosts Emirroon and Arkmer. She cannot be activated with Ulginesh and doesn't get Haduc's automatic shields, but that d20 boost could come in handy. Add Myrrdin next to Morsbane and a 16+ kills while a 11+ Negates. That's a lot of points for a fragile elf, but in casual or scenario play that would be a tough nut to crack. Do you feel lucky...
Old August 17th, 2012, 09:34 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Has there been a definitive ruling regarding if slippery 6 is triggered by a squad figure who starts its turn adjacent to Elaria and "moves" zero spaces?
I'm still wondering. Has the C3V rules team addressed this yet?
Old August 17th, 2012, 09:50 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Has there been a definitive ruling regarding if slippery 6 is triggered by a squad figure who starts its turn adjacent to Elaria and "moves" zero spaces?
I'm still wondering. Has the C3V rules team addressed this yet?
Rules team members has been busy with RL, so things have been progressing slowly on that front. But once everyone returns from vacations...ect...we'll get that decision for you.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs