Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 23rd, 2017, 02:28 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker
Re: Islandscape is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'll be spending my day at the mechanic's instead... Sorry to miss it.
I'm sorry, superfrog. I was really looking forward to meeting a fellow C3V member in person. Some other time, perhaps.

Thanks to everyone who could come for making it another great Islandscape. Special shout out to the newcomers and some returning faces: @OrcElfArmyOne , @houndsrule , @Man_At_Arms and @Jet .
Thanks for the shout out! It was a great event and Chris and I had an awesome time. If only I could have gotten a few more wins. Oh well, hopefully the calendar lines up again next year. The drive back after is the tough part - thinking next year just make a weekend of it. Thanks to WarBanner for organizing and everyone that made this great event possible!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events