Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 17th, 2014, 01:23 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Season 16 - ROUND 1

Just finished up a crazy game with Kinseth. Things started out pretty badly for him, with my Shieldsmiths killing a lot of his squaddies and not losing much. Things got really interesting, however, when his 2-life Bahadur survived a quadruple disengage to escape, putting me in a massive hole. I managed to get five dwarves out before Manauvi got across the board, but it got down to whether J15 could kill him before he could get into my startzone. I hit him for two wounds up with my cannon, he hit J15 for three wounds, and then I hit a 4/4 skulls to finish him off and win. The final escape score was 133-120.

Old October 17th, 2014, 01:40 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Crazy game indeed...

Dice were 58/36 to 41/27 in AU's favor(Grumble). That 58 also includes several missed LEA by him(YAY!). The Bahadur move was gutsy, but given my guys were just getting slaughtered, I felt like I had to go for the knockout punch. I could have escaped a Darkclaw but kept him there because I felt like I could do serious damage in his startzone at that point. But the Darkclaw just got rolled... In hindsight that woulda been the extra points I needed.

J15 getting 6/8 skulls +1 for his only two attacks was what did me in. I have Manuavi in good position to win the game and full life heading into the showdown with J15. Manuavi going 0/4 vs the first 2/4 shot stunk, but the 4/4 skull +1 was just disgusting. Heartbreaking moments like that when you feel you have the game won ... Just makes me feel like this

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 18th, 2014, 05:59 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Williams and I finished.

He played Cyprien first rushed my start zone and killed 2 NNah Scirh before escaping.
Right after (round 1 turn 3) it was Nilf turn he got 3 ice shards on the Nnah Scirh but the auto shield did his work.
My turn 3: I have 3 4v5 and 1 4v4: NO WOUNDS.
I am hopping for an init switch: didn't come.

Williams gets init: Try 4-disengage on Nilf and I got ONE WOUND. He ice shards the Nnah Scirh once again but auto-shield saves the day.
I surround Nilf once again: 4 4v4 ONE WOUND

Nilf disengage from 4 guys once again I dont get the kill (two wounds) he Ice shards two Nnah Scirh (no deaths) and Jotun (2 wounds) and escapes.
335 escaped to 0.

I am pretty pissed off at this point. But it's not over.

I grab both glyphs and run into Williams's SZ with my Nnah Scirh. I need to kill at least 40 points so I go for Sonya but I have horrible dices and it'll took 5 attacks to kill her.
But meanwhile I notice that Williams, instead of rushing to my start zone with rats to end the game as soon as possible, stay in his SZ, trying to deny me to escape.
So with the help of wannok I kill the remaining rats minus 1. Two Nnah Scirh fall against the rats (if one more falls it's over)
I manage to block the last rate in a corner of his SZ. Giving the time for Jotun to cross the map. When Williams understands it's too late: Jotun escapes and right after all the Nnah Scirh escapes 345 points escaped to 335.
He still have a rat and I still have a NSC but it's impossible for the rat to escape befaore the NSC so it's game!

Phew.
Good game Williams.

I would say I dislike the format a lot: it's way more random than a normal format and if Williams crossed the map with his rats I would have lose without being able to do anything, just because of Williams's luck at the begininng.
Here he went for the deny and it almost worked because if he killed one or two more Nnah Scirh it would have been game over but I think he had better chances with the rush tactic.

Last edited by Foudzing; October 18th, 2014 at 06:14 AM.
Old October 18th, 2014, 11:19 AM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, after that controversial round, time to move on to the next format.

Round 2 is Treasure Quest on Sear.

The weebaer (1-0) v. awesomeunleashed (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Cyprien Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintia x3
* Tul-Bak-Ra, Marro Dividers x5, Ice Troll Berserker
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, Emperor Andask, Heirloom
* Bahadur, Manauvi, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
weebaer chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, awesomeunleashed chooses who places first.

The dok (1-0) v. ScapeRaider (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Microcorp Troopers x3, Agent Skahen, Heirloom, Otonashi
* Zettian Infantry x3, Deathcommander Mark 3, Warden 816, Marro Warriors
* Heirloom, Dreadgul Raiders x4, Valguard
* Cyprien Esenwein, Zombies of Morindan x3, Zombie Hulk x2, Isamu
ScapeRaider chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (1-0) v. MegaSilver (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Arktos, Varkaanan Greyspears, B-11 Resistance Corps, Cyprien Esenwein
* Rygarn, Krav Maga Agents, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Bahadur, Guilty McCreech
* Mok, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3
MegaSilver chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first.
Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The infectedsloth (1-0) v. Ixe (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Wyvern x2, Marcu Esenwein
* Zetacron, Agent Skahen, Marro Dividers x5, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kumiko, Moriko, Isamu, Otonashi, Dumutef Guard
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x5, Deathstrike Thrall x3, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marcu Esenwein
Ixe chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, infectedsloth chooses who places first.

The Foudzing (1-0) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Nilfheim, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreavers x2
* Nhah Scirh Cultists x3, Jotun
* Aubrien Archers x4, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Foudzing chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Shaolin Monks x3, Master Win Chiu Woo, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Fyorlag Spiders x4, Sujoah, Wyvern, Otonashi
* Knights of Weston x3, Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Sir Orrick
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Azurite Warlord, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa
kevindola chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The Dr.Goomonkey (0-1) v. belgarath (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Hoplitron x3, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Tor-Kul-Na, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Grok Riders x2, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa
* Cyprien Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x4, Isamu
* Shurrak, Fire Elemental x8, Marcu Esenwein
belgarath chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dr.Goomonkey chooses who places first.

The GTigers55 (0-1) v. Heroscaper Guy (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Grimnak, Heavy Gruts x2, Cyprien Esenwein, Marro Warriors
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2, Finn the Viking Champion, Kaemon Awa, Marcu Esenwein
* Rygarn, Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior, Agent Skahen, Command Courier x3, Marcu Esenwein
* Quahon, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Kira Jax
GTigers55 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Heroscaper Guy chooses who places first.

The Dysole (0-1) v. Arch-vile (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Zombies of Morindan x5, Quorik Warwitch, Kursus
* Marro Dividers x4, Jarek Guy, Elaria the Pale, Van Nessing
* Sujoah, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Siiv
* Bahadur, Tarn Viking Warriors, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Arch-vile chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The simval (0-1) v. superfrog (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Marrden Hounds x3, Major J15, Iron Golem
* Heavy Gruts x3, Ornak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Ice Troll Berserker
* Azurite Warlord, Roman Legionnaires x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM]
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Syvarris
simval chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The William099 (0-1) v. Rexmax2 (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Kantono Daishi, Isamu, Moriko, Kumiko, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Otonashi, Marcu Esenwein
* Protectors of Ullar x3, Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Sonya Esenwein
* Venoc Warlord, Ice Troll Berserker, Armoc Vipers x4
* Werewolf Lord, Wolves of Badru x4
William099 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Rexmax2 chooses who places first.

The Kinseth (0-1) v. Bengi (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Fen Hydra, Marro Warriors, Skeletons of Annellintia x2, Siiv, Sonya Esenwein
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, B-11 Resistance Corps, Major J15, Marcu Esenwein
* Goblin Cutters x3, Agent Skahen, Agent Carr, Heirloom
* Blastatrons, Gladiatrons x2, Marcu Esenwein, Drow Chainfighter x2, Moltenclaw
Kinseth chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Bengi chooses who places first.

Old October 18th, 2014, 06:48 PM

Re: Online Season 16 - ROUND 2

For anyone wondering, we're compiling a list of who fits under the bridge. It includes the Small figures and a bunch of the shorter Medium figures.

Old October 18th, 2014, 07:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

ON HUGE FIGURES PICKING UP TREASURE

Most huge figures fit in the treasure pick-up spots on low ground next to the bridge. However, a few of them do not. They are Charos, Quahon, Sujoah, and Tor-Kul-Na. Additionally, Quahon cannot fit in the middle of the bridge.

ON SHORTER FIGURES FITTING UNDER THE BRIDGE

There is a level 1 lava field "underpass" below the bridge. Every small figure can fit there.

A significant number of medium figures can fit there as well. Height is not a particularly good guide as to whether a figure fits, because it's more things sticking out above the eye level of the sculpt that prevent a figure from fitting. When in doubt, if a particular sculpt is reaching up, it doesn't fit.

The only medium squad I found where all three fit was the Nakitas (I assume beakface sneaks and Death Knights would but I didn't check). There are a very large number of squads where every sculpt except one fits. This list includes Harqs, Yari, Stingers, Ninjas, Blastarons, Dividers, Izumi, Kozuke, Blade Gruts, Zettian Infantry, Krav, Marro Warriors, and Airborne. Gladiatrons and Knights are 2/4 fitting. Heavy Gruts have 1 fit out of 4. Arrow Gruts and Aubrien Archers do not fit, and neither do Romans or Drones or Warforged or Ashra.

Nick, Sonya, and Marcu Esenwein fit, but Cyprien and Iskra do not. Kumiko fits as do other ninjas I checked (other than the one squaddie with the sword in the air). If there's a particular hero or other figure you want me to check, let me know.
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

NHSD Peoria is this Saturday, so kevindola and I will be taking our Round 2 action there. There will be a pictured battle report of the game for those unable to make it. Here's the preview for anyone who wants to set their bets:

note: the pictured map isn't Sear, but we will be playing on Sear.
Old October 20th, 2014, 06:15 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you use a temporary Treasure Glyphs, does it still count in your treasure glyphs points?

Old October 20th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
If you use a temporary Treasure Glyphs, does it still count in your treasure glyphs points?
If we're using GenCon rules, then no.
Old October 20th, 2014, 08:53 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
No.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 20th, 2014, 02:29 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

How do I sign up for end of year stuff? I have had Pneumonia and lots of work I have been doing with building a business with Dhyanam.

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old October 20th, 2014, 02:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@TheLegendaryIrishSword You have to finish high enough for the year. Top 16, but season winners get an automatic qualification. Right now, you're 17th, but Sparkle and Lo Pan will not qualify based on games played. So you're right on the edge. If a low-ranked person wins, and one or more people pass you, you'll be knocked out. If a high ranked person wins, two people need to pass you to knock you out. Simval is the next player below you, I believe.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events