Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old April 15th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Peteparkerh's Marvel Maps (Jungle Lab)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr View Post
I love it! and I think this latest shove rule is great. I like how it does requires you to already be engaged in battle before you try to shove off (harder to achieve and more thematically appropriate I think) and you can then close ground and attack in the same turn which again really helps get across the feel of a Super Slug Fest.
One thought though. Should a figure with super strength be limited to equal or smaller figures. Also should a regular figure be able to shove a figure with super strength? I think for simplicity sake I would keep the rules as you have them but just a thought.
Thanks Eirikr.

As for your questions, I think it comes down to balancing that the shove makes sense, but also is simple to perform. I did limit this too unique heroes. I will answer a question with questions:

1) Should Sgt Drake be able to shove Spiderman?
2) Should Nilfheim be able to shove Spiderman?
3) Should Spiderman be able to shove Nilfheim?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old July 18th, 2009, 07:30 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart
Re: Peteparkerh's Marvel Maps (Added Jungle Lab)

I built the Jungle Lab map the other day. I had to substitute swamp terrain for lava as I don't have the volcano set. Even with the swamp, it was an awesome map to play! Great design!
Old July 18th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Jdet, Thanks! We had a lot of fun playing on it also. I don't know if I've got the shove dynamic right yet.

Old August 3rd, 2009, 05:29 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Your maps look great. I like the looks of the Suspension Bridge & Secret Lab 2.0 but sadly don't have enough tiles to make them. I will definitely give the Tower Bridge a try this weekend with my son.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers
Old August 8th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Mayor of Scape City

Re: Peteparkerh's Marvel Maps (Added Added Wayne Manor 4.1)

Requirements:
1 ROTV, 1 FOTA, 1RTTFF, & 1 Marvel.
Download it here

Joe5Joe7 and I have been working on this one for a long time. This is my version. Thanks Joe for the Bat Cave entrance idea.

I'm not totally sure the addition of Batman to the outside force balances the map. In playtesting, the person on the outside keeps looking like they have the advantage, even with them starting lower. The Batcave really even things up.

Please playtest the scenerio and see if it works for you.

Last edited by peteparkerh; August 10th, 2009 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Added download
Old August 8th, 2009, 05:19 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

This is really an awesome map. I like how you used the retchets as gargoyles and mad them throwable objects. I will have to try this one out sometime soon. After GenCon.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old August 9th, 2009, 08:18 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Well as I said my boy & I tried your Tower Bridge over the weekend, & had a lot of fun on it. My boy wants to play it again with a scenario. Great map, at first I was concerned about how some of the pieces were just hanging there but it ended up quite stable.

Cheers
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Mayor of Scape City

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Well as I said my boy & I tried your Tower Bridge over the weekend, & had a lot of fun on it. My boy wants to play it again with a scenario. Great map, at first I was concerned about how some of the pieces were just hanging there but it ended up quite stable.

Cheers
Glad to hear you liked it. I really like playing that map with one hero each and the rest of the points in regular heroscape figures. Iron Man with Krav and/or Airborne Elite against Dr. Doom and his robot army. That kind of thing. Try these too. Any Cars will do and they add alot of fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios