Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2nd, 2020, 02:36 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 4/1/20 - Parallel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I’m planning on releasing a batch of new maps for the holidays, probably right before Christmas. I have 2 of them done, but I wanna make and finish several more. If you have any terrain combination requests let me know.

(competitive, 1 master set + 1 or 2 expansions)

Edit: They don’t have to be winter/holiday themed lol, I just want to give the community several new competitive maps as a gift!
Very excited for this! I'm a map hound and can't wait to see what you cook up.

As far as requests, I'd love to see a Marvel, Lava, and Tundra map, maybe with BftU if you need more terrain, though I know that's pushing your parameters.

I'm looking forward to some new battlefields. Happy building!
Would a RotV+VW+TT map suffice? I had that one on my list but I guess I could try a BftU+VW+TT one instead. Marvel’s the only set I’m not interested in; I really don’t build maps with Marvel, I don’t know maybe it’s because there’s no terrain effects and I just always think of Marvel as separate. Maybe down the road I’ll start mixing some Marvel, it does look cool with VW.

Thanks man, I get really amped for maps too

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios