Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 6th, 2020, 04:11 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 4/1/20 - Parallel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
So I have 4 maps done, one of which is most likely going to have a lot of tweaking, they are a 1SotM+1FotA, 1BftU+1VW+1FotA, and a...
Quote:
Originally Posted by myth26 View Post
Quote:

Would a RotV+VW+TT map suffice? I had that one on my list but I guess I could try a BftU+VW+TT...
I just took a look at all the maps, and noticed that you haven't done something...
How does a RotV+RttFF+VW map sound?
You have my attention and I am interested in how you would do it!

Out of curiosity, what do you use to make your map building instructions?
Old December 6th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
So I have 4 maps done, one of which is most likely going to have a lot of tweaking, they are a 1SotM+1FotA, 1BftU+1VW+1FotA, and a...
Quote:
Quote:

Would a RotV+VW+TT map suffice? I had that one on my list but I guess I could try a BftU+VW+TT...
I just took a look at all the maps, and noticed that you haven't done something...
How does a RotV+RttFF+VW map sound?
You have my attention and I am interested in how you would do it!

Out of curiosity, what do you use to make your map building instructions?
I, and basically everyone on this site, use a program called Virtualscape. You can find it in the Software section of the Custom Heroscape Creations forum.

Last edited by Cleon; December 6th, 2020 at 10:54 PM.
Old January 4th, 2021, 03:21 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry for the delay in getting the maps up. Last month was crazy with the holidays and everything and I couldn’t finish all of them. I have 4 done, and I’ll start posting them this week. There’s 1 that’s almost done, and then 2 that I need to get to. I wanted to get all 7 done then post them before Christmas, but I think I bit off more than I could chew. Nonetheless, new maps coming this week!
Old January 5th, 2021, 12:33 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Sorry for the delay in getting the maps up. Last month was crazy with the holidays and everything and I couldn’t finish all of them. I have 4 done, and I’ll start posting them this week. There’s 1 that’s almost done, and then 2 that I need to get to. I wanted to get all 7 done then post them before Christmas, but I think I bit off more than I could chew. Nonetheless, new maps coming this week!
Glad you're still at it! Who knows, if there's a nice snow map up here in the next couple days I might take it along for my little cabin stay.

Happy building!
Old January 5th, 2021, 05:22 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Quote:
Glad you're still at it! Who knows, if there's a nice snow map up here in the next couple days I might take it along for my little cabin stay.

Happy building!
I just finished the 5th map and now I’m ready (I’ll find time either tomorrow or Wednesday). Unfortunately I don’t have any snow maps with these first 5, but the next 2 I’m working on are snow maps. . If I happen to crank one of them out and I’m all good with it then I’ll post it up, but I think for those 2 I wouldn’t predict within the next few days.

You never know though, sometimes you get on a roll with map building and maps just come to you. That’s what happened with Parallel, I built it in one sitting (I think I might have altered the center the next day, I don’t remember). And the first 4 maps I have ready pretty much all came to me fast, but then I was so burnt out I couldn’t tackle any more. But now I feel good after recharging over Christmas and with completing this 5th map and I think I will bust out another map rather quickly.

(Spoiler: the maps I’m about to post are 1SotM+2TJ, 1RotV+1RttFF+1VW, 1SotM+1FotA, 1BftU+1VW+1FotA, 2BftU+1TJ)
Old January 5th, 2021, 10:28 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Re: Cleon's Maps: 5 New Maps! 1/5/21

Like I said I wanted to get these up right before Christmas but didn't manage to, and then I wanted to before New Years and that didn't happen either. But I still see plenty of lights around my neighborhood, so better late than never! Here's my gift to you this (last) year - 5 new competitive maps! I hope you all had a great holiday and get some games in these next couple cold months.

Bamboo: (1 SotM, 2 TJ)

Download

Domination: (1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 VW)

Download

Fishbone: (1 SotM, 1 FotA)

Download

Ironworks: (1 BftU, 1 VW, 1 FotA)

Download

Subterranean: (2 BftU, 1 TJ)

Download

There are 2 maps I'm still working on that I didn't get done in time (1BftU+1VW+1TT and 1RotV+1RttFF+TT), and some of my past ones that I've updated that I'll post next (big changes in Iceberg Lettuce, and fairly minor but needed changes in 4 others). Then I'll be back to making maps at my own pace as well as updating some more past ones that I don't think are all that great lol.

Enjoy!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios