Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 28th, 2017, 01:21 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
I will not be there, but @DaDude will be coming in my behalf.... Might someone have an extra Hydra he can borrow? It would be greatly appreciated! Also I might have time to stick around and watch the first round, but well see!
Awesomesauce! Great that he'll be there, and it would be cool if you can stick around a bit. And I can cover the Hydra.
Thank you so much! I'm bring a map over, so I'll stay as long as I can!

H E R O S C A P E
Old April 28th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I will not be there, but @DaDude will be coming in my behalf.... Might someone have an extra Hydra he can borrow? It would be greatly appreciated! Also I might have time to stick around and watch the first round, but well see!
Awesomesauce! Great that he'll be there, and it would be cool if you can stick around a bit. And I can cover the Hydra.
No problemo. I'm honestly bummed you won't be able to play. I think I'm finally going to bring an army you won't copy.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 28th, 2017, 12:30 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No problemo. I'm honestly bummed you won't be able to play. I think I'm finally going to bring an army you won't copy.
Same, I'm sad to miss out on one of these monthly's as well! If it takes me not showing up to keep me from copying your army, so be it!

H E R O S C A P E
Old April 28th, 2017, 08:39 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

True won't be making it this time around. His friend just got re-diagnosed with cancer so True will be going back to Vernal for the weekend.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 29th, 2017, 12:10 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Good luck tomorrow you guys!!!!

Last edited by Sir Torin Brokenshield!; April 29th, 2017 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Did not need the words all an if
Old April 29th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hey @BiggaBullfrog just a reminder for me to borrow Repulsors X2 and I need my D20 from the last tourney back

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 29th, 2017, 10:27 AM

Thanks for the reminder! I've got them set aside for you!

楽しみでござる!今日戦場で会う皆さま、よろしくお願いします!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 29th, 2017 at 10:59 AM. Reason: 文法の間違い〜
Old April 29th, 2017, 12:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Get some scape on for the rest of us that are spending the sweet sweet Saturday at work yet again. Gotta pay for those toys somehow.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 2nd, 2017, 01:03 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I last posted here a month ago, about maybe hosting the May event? I'd like to bow out of May and shift to June, if possible...I haven't pulled out my collection for a few years and it's been moved around a bit, thanks to my wife's storage room reorganizing. In short, I don't know where all my stuff is at the moment and it's going to take awhile to put together.

Would someone else be okay with taking charge for May?
Also, the last Saturday would be Memorial Day weekend, would that postpone things any?
Old May 2nd, 2017, 01:18 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
I last posted here a month ago, about maybe hosting the May event? I'd like to bow out of May and shift to June, if possible...I haven't pulled out my collection for a few years and it's been moved around a bit, thanks to my wife's storage room reorganizing. In short, I don't know where all my stuff is at the moment and it's going to take awhile to put together.

Would someone else be okay with taking charge for May?
Also, the last Saturday would be Memorial Day weekend, would that postpone things any?
No worries! @BiggaBullfrog has formulated a back-up plan, and the May monthly will continue as normal.

Details about the event will be posted pretty soon.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 05:49 PM

Perfect, see you all later this month!

H E R O S C A P E
Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:53 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Another one in the books! Congrats to @BiggaBullfrog for stomping on us with his Japanese themed army! Hopefully he gifts us with a battle report.

Once again thanks to @BiggaBullfrog , the May Monthly has been hammered out, and is reflected on the first post in this thread, as well as the following post:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events