Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 17th, 2019, 11:35 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Washington/Oregon

I think we discussed while at Derek's last month trying to set something up for in Washington state.

The Salem event sounds like a good time. Hope as many people as possible can make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Yes it was good times, thanks for making it. Agreed on NHSD. We will definitely get something planned this year.
I'm considering going to the event in Salem. But if you are hosting an event @Longy418 I would rather go to yours (provided its in Portland, Vancouver or Battleground as opposed to Seattle/Everett.) Do you think you and Kai and all the others would want to come to Salem? I've got so much to catch you all up on. I'm married now, have a foster daughter and am buying a house! Also I'm teaching full time now instead of working night shift
@quozl @Toogwick_tuk @Nomad @White Q Knight @obfuscatedhippo

Also an attempt to necro an old friend @ROADRAGE do you still get heroscapers notifications?
@Ulysses these were the people I mentioned on the facebook event that would effect whether I was a maybe or not.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers