Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 20th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Savage Reverse the Whip! 7/1 in Savage, MD

Of course. Bring everyone.
Spoiler Alert!

Those of you who knew what was in that spoiler before opening it get an A. The rest of you can stay after class to clean the erasers.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 20th, 2017, 07:21 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

My brother can't come but I will definitely be attending. Was able to work with my boss and get the Saturday off.
Old June 20th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You are added. Looking forward to meeting you!

= =
Old June 21st, 2017, 10:30 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@Ixe isn't too far from Baltimore/Savage, right?
Old June 23rd, 2017, 09:45 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Okay I need some help. I have no 'Scape with me this summer, so I'll need to borrow an army. I'm not picky, I just want to play some 'Scape. Any volunteers to pick out and bring an army for me?
Old June 23rd, 2017, 09:48 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I'm having trouble picking my own - but I have pretty much everything! If you let me know what to bring I'll bring it.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:06 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Hey superfrog, my offer still stands - let me know what to bring and I'll bring it. I have multiples of everything. You don't want me to choose your army though

If you need some inspiration, I find this list to be helpful:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=25409

Good luck!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

I totally forgot I asked already lol. I have a few ideas bouncing around, I'll let you know when one of them sticks.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 05:42 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I can bring you an army of Khosumet plus 5 squads of Anubian Wolves.

Old June 23rd, 2017, 06:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

I've got it settled thanks to OverEngineered, otherwise I might just have gone with that highly competitive army...
Old June 23rd, 2017, 06:40 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Please take TW's Anubian Wolves from him, so the rest of us don't have to deal with him playing them.

= =
Old June 26th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Maps are up!

If you can bring one or two (or more), please say so. I know we have some on the list of attendees who cannot bring maps because they don't have the stuff, so the rest of us have to cover the difference.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events