Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old November 14th, 2014, 12:19 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rules for my scape giveaway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
I am one of your new subscribers I wanted to see some hero scape battles and Mr.Hscape is now over so I have been watching your battles. I've got to say I like them more than Mr.Hscape (no ofense Mr.Hscape, but one of you aren't enthusiastic about the game) and the maps are more interesting to me. Love your videos, keep on keepin on
Awesome! Welcome to the madness!

MrHscape is a friend of mine, he's actually at college now, and I don't think he's played any scape since the last time he and I played online, maybe 3 months ago.

Alright, onto the news! I couldn't find me any ebon armor squad figures when I looked online (I found one set for $18, but I wasn't going to pay that much, and I wanted to buy a second set to give away anyhow,) but I did happen to find two figures for C3V's Akumaken! So, I'm planning to give one of them away to one of you scapers!

***For starters, I can't make any guarantee that I will get battles up in a consistent manner. I may get 2-3 battles done in a month, or I may only get one battle posted over the course of 2 months. Subscribe to the thread for notifications or check at least once a week if you want to stay in the loop!

I'm going to be doing a sort of "pulling names out of a hat" to decide who I will send Akumaken to. You predictors will score entries by predicting the battles that I post. I want to try featuring the giveaway figure(s) in the battle, so that everyone may see them in action before I send it to the winner!

I'm only accepting one prediction, per game, per person. ANYONE who makes a prediction will automatically get one entry for the giveaway. ALL predictors that make the correct prediction will get one more entry! ADDITIONALLY, the person that posts the first prediction on the game will get one more entry! (Yes, that means that if the first post to predict gets it right, they get three entries for the giveaway!)

Oh, and this is just here to clue anyone in who is actually reading all this crap, I will almost certainly be posting a battle scenario up on either Saturday or Sunday (leaning more to Sunday.) Maybe one of you will get that first vote!

I will accept predictions until I have the battle report posted. I will ALWAYS wait a minimum of one week to post the battle report, to give everyone some time to predict. Some battles may take longer than a week for me to finish editing, so for those battles, everyone obviously has extra time to predict!

So, the prediction game breakdown:
---THE FIRST person to post their prediction for the game gets one entry for being the first prediction (regardless if they predict right or wrong,) one entry just for predicting, and could possibly get a third entry if they do predict correctly! THIS IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN GET 3 ENTRIES AT ONCE FOR THE GIVEAWAY!
---ALL CORRECT predictors get 2 entries total, one just for predicting, and one for predicting correctly.
---EVERYONE that predicted but did not get that first post in, nor get the prediction correct, will get 1 entry.

I will probably be doing the giveaway over the course of every 2-4 games that I post here, which means everyone has time to build up some entries! I will do my best to make it very clear when I will be sending the figure away! After I send the figure to the winner, everything resets, and everyone starts at 0 entries again for the next giveaway. There will be no "carrying over" between giveaways.

To anyone that already has the figures I'm giving away, please consider passing on predicting to allow other people to win it instead. OR, you could be really nice and if you do win, tell me to send it to someone else! I will need the winner's address in order to send you your prize, so you must be willing to give me that via PM! I will be sending prizes via USPS, and I will pay for shipping! Also, I will not be shipping outside of the US, I'm very sorry to all of you around the world...

Ugh, wall of text. Any questions, I'll do my best to answer. Again, I'm giving away C3V's Akumaken first!
Old November 16th, 2014, 05:32 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Predict for Akumaken! Searing Pass life limit battle!

Onto the first time that you wikerscape fans can earn credits towards getting Akumaken! FYI, I will NOT be sending Akumaken out right after this game, I will probably send him in about two games after this! This is anyone's chance to get a head start if they really want that Akumaken!

We have decided that we want to do a round of "Don't waste your life," where Andy and I will be using a life limit to create our armies, and not a point limit. We also set a rule that we are only each allowed a single one life hero in our armies, and that we had to have at least one squad in our armies, so that we wouldn't stack our armies with deathwalkers/low life heroes galore. We decided to play with a 10 life limit, squads counting as 1 life per figure (basically, a squad of knights of weston costs 4 life.)

Wiker's army: Deathwalker 9k, Zetacron, Minions x2- 8 figures, 9 life

VS

Andy's army: Deathwalker 8k, Zetacron, Krav Maga Agents, Airborne Elite- 9 figures, 10 life

I suppose I should mention, we are playing on the (slightly modified) official VW map Searing Pass, with the scenario called Deadly Encounter! On this scenario, we put 4 obsidian guards on the map, which can be used by revealing an OM on the figure which controls the glyph in the center of the map, and choosing to activate the guards instead! Guards are considered "statues," and are not involved in any sort of combat until a player claims the glyph, and then the guards are considered part of that person's army.

Which army will outlast the other in this heated battle?

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; November 17th, 2014 at 12:36 PM.
Old November 16th, 2014, 05:50 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

My vote is for Andy's army

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old November 16th, 2014, 05:54 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My vote is going for Wiker.

Maybe flying will be good? Don't fail me, Brandon Wiker.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old November 17th, 2014, 12:00 AM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

My vote is for wiker
Old November 17th, 2014, 12:13 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I think the durable flying minions should seize the day for Utgar. Go get 'em, Wiker!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 17th, 2014, 03:32 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I love how the title of this thread currently sounds like a weird Anime episode title.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 17th, 2014, 03:59 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tree of Life

wiker. Minions durability SHOULD win the day. 8K is practically useless here and the airborne may never drop.

~Dysole, noting that Krav can play a fun kiting game with everybody though
Old November 17th, 2014, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I love how the title of this thread currently sounds like a weird Anime episode title.
Yea, it does, now that I think about it.

I'm guessing that I will have the battle report posted on Sunday. So far, one vote for Team Andy, and four votes for Team Wiker!

EDIT: Shoot, I forgot to add, I am in the process of creating a scenario based on Hunger Games! Not sure when we will play this map, but I want to show my ideas to Andy, or maybe I will get my wife to play it with me

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; November 17th, 2014 at 12:54 PM.
Old November 17th, 2014, 12:05 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I have faith in Team Andy. He will win, I'm positive.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old November 17th, 2014, 04:23 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll go on Team Wilker. I think the minions are tough and the Krav and AE won't hold up as well with most of the height tied up on lava field tiles.
Old November 17th, 2014, 10:07 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Wiker should have this in the bag. DW7K is trash against Wiker's army. Some luck could change things though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports