Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 3rd, 2015, 03:07 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Power Rankings: Complete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Ok, I'll take a look at those threads ^^

Though I really think jumping into online heroscape is a bad idea. Maybe later on at the end of this month or something. I'm not a stranger to what competitive gaming is like so I know that going into a more competitive scene with heroscape when I'm still not familiar with more than five of the the C3V units is a bad idea.

I'm still playing with classic heroscape and my own customs at home ^^ so I really have no idea what is available in C3V for the most part yet. I'm slowing getting into all of these customs that I have to learn about now. Which takes a long time, lol, so I'm going to stay in classic/custom boards for a while... online heroscape is really not going to teach me anything at the moment. Thanks for the direction in threads though!
Competitive Heroscape is not quite the same as other competitive games. People are usually pretty friendly and willing to help you understand how different armies and stuff work--ESPECIALLY if they know you are a newer player.
I can't say that I've ever been in a competitive fandom (Magic the Gathering, Super Smash Brothers Melee -west coast-, League of Legends, Pokemon Online Gym Leader for Bulbagarden) that wasn't a least a little friendly and willing to teach or they wouldn't have any new fans at all that being said. Being beaten immediately over and over doesn't teach me much, I really need to learn about the units and become comfortable with them.

I'll look for some games in Online Heroscape eventually but probably not until the end of this month. I'm really more interesting in immersing into the customs instead of showing everyone how bad I am at this game xD Thanks for making me feel welcome though ^^

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion