Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 26th, 2014, 09:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - Happy Anniversary!!

Conan Thread
Old April 26th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Been away for a while. This release is awesome. So many unique designs. Way to push the boundaries C3G.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 27th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got to play a game with Agent Hunter today and really enjoyed him, its nice playing with a unit that I don't have a lot of knowledge about. His Invincible power is very cool, although it got overpowered by Batman and Robin with height and he didn't last very long. I'm painting up Donald Ferguson today and hope to play a game with the both of them.
Old April 27th, 2014, 02:45 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Hopefully A3n's cryptic reference to something that Xorlof has been doing is a card printer like Snappleman's, but web-based and updatable.
Has Porkins hacked into the C3G Sanctum??? Here's the X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer, a...ummm "card printer like Snappleman's" that's uh..."web-based and updateble."

(Actually, the moment a card gets added to the server the system automatically sees it and makes it available, so no need to do anything to update it.) Happy Anniversary, C3G!

(...and Porkins, take note of the last sentence of the first paragraph on the above linked page. )

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; April 27th, 2014 at 02:51 PM. Reason: If Porkins tells you all what the card printing program's name refers to, then I KNOW he's hacked into the sanctum.
Old April 27th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, well - Porkins and I did hack in recently. That explains everything. We know all your secrets!

j/k

Seriously though, this wave of predictions is spooky!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 27th, 2014, 03:11 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Hopefully A3n's cryptic reference to something that Xorlof has been doing is a card printer like Snappleman's, but web-based and updatable.
Has Porkins hacked into the C3G Sanctum??? Here's the X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer, a...ummm "card printer like Snappleman's" that's uh..."web-based and updateble."

(Actually, the moment a card gets added to the server the system automatically sees it and makes it available, so no need to do anything to update it.) Happy Anniversary, C3G!

(...and Porkins, take note of the last sentence of the first paragraph on the above linked page. )
Hmmm...it's an Algebra problem! And I'm just puling at straws!

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; April 27th, 2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: I've probably also been studying too long for my Algebra finals too.
Old April 27th, 2014, 05:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

@ Xorlof; you might need to put an explanation for the name in the thread also .
Old April 27th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hehe. See my edit comment to Porkins above. Maybe he already knows!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 2nd, 2014, 01:32 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

DISCLAIMER: This is not official. This is a fan made custom project.

This is what we have previously created and released: C3G Books of Index
This is what we have created and are currently releasing: C3G Promotions Department
This is where you can go to get started with C3G (Comics Customs Creators Guild): Welcome to C3G!!!

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 40: AMAZING SPIDER-MEN

To celebrate today's release of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, we've got a treat: something spectacular. You might even call it... amazing!

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 40: AMAZING SPIDER-MEN

Peter Parker isn't the only hero to sling webs across New York City. After the death of Peter Parker, Miles Morales takes up the mantle, striking hard and fast with camouflage and venom blasts. However, Peter's left something behind: two clones, Kaine Parker and Ben Reilly, both Scarlet Spiders! While Ben uses his webs and his wit to outmatch his enemies, Kaine takes the more direct approach with a hefty attack and brutal stingers.

Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)
Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker)

Amazed yet?

~johnny139 - C3G Promotions Department~
Old May 2nd, 2014, 01:39 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - May is Amazing!

Sweet! Are there more to come? I love Spider-Man!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 2nd, 2014, 02:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good stuff guys. Might have to play an army of all clones now that we have quite a few.

I do have a question about the format you guys follow for your cards. I see that the Swing Line 4 power is in 3 different spots on these cards. All 3 cards are 3 power cards and it is the first power listed, then the second power listed, then the 3rd power listed. How did that come about?

Last edited by Yodaking; May 2nd, 2014 at 02:11 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:14 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool mini-release, I really don't know a lot about the scarlet spiders, and I know nothing about Miles, but the designs are super cool, I especially like how different Kaine is from the original Spider Man.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy