Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 1st, 2013, 02:19 PM

Mr Infidel is surprisingly tart
Re: Online Heroscape Season 5: ROUND 2 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Just finished a great game with Mr. Infidel. My target was the Fen hydra and his Cyprien. I think we both chose ours that way for the same reason to cripple our usage of that figure. I brought my Skeletons in first and they wiped out most of his rats. Then he brought in Major Q9 and decimated a few of my Skeletons. I was putting adjacent to him so he couldn't shoot Cyprien. Then Keamon came in and shot down some of my skelletons while I made a run for the Hydra he was shooting Cyprien with Keamon so I attacked him with a skeleton and dealt 2 wounds so he broke engagement and killed Cyprien who already had 4 wounds on him just before I would have made a run for the healing glyph. I had four Skeleton's, Isamu, Marcu, and Sonya and he had Q9, a 1 life Keamon, a Fen Hydra, and two rats. Good game Mr. Infidel I hope to play you again in the future and good luck with the rest of the tourney.

Same to you man that was an awesome game and I really wish you the best of luck

Fitter. Happier. More Productive
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:26 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post
Just lost in the first round to bolt of witherwood. Really not loving this tournament.
That's what happens when powerful units like that are in armies. There is always the chance that your opponent gets the armies and smokes you right away.

Balancing armies for these events is key.

Not saying it was your army bob, not sure if it was or not, I am not looking up to see either.
Yeah I look back on my post and it was rather depressing (probably posting right after my loss was a bad idea). It was my army so it's my fault for entering it and then not picking it, but such is life.

~bobinchese not meaning to come off as a disgruntled noob
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:31 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

No worries Bob, it happens

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:42 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

Question for round 4 of this tournament: Do units with powers like "The Drop" get placed on the map or not?

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:43 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Nope, they enter the battlefield the same way as they always do, the Airborne Elite will still have to roll for drops.

Old February 1st, 2013, 07:53 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

UtahScott and I are about to start our game.
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:25 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just had a good game with Bobmadnar.
Armies:
Me: Airborne, Sgt. Drake, 2x rats, Isamu, Kaemon Awa and Deadeye Dan
Bobmadnar: 3x Romans, Ne-Gok-Sa, Arashara, Marcus and Otonashi.

My airborne dropped the first round and as a result laid waste to Arashara (my target) by their second turn. We both decided to play the rest of the game for fun after that since it was not a satisfying game. He managed to grab Valda with Ne-Gok-Sa early on. I sent my rats out to tie up the romans for a little while. The Romans managed to kill all the rats eventually with me only defending once and rolling 5 shields out of 37 dice. Kaemon Awa was able to do his thing and shot a squad and a half before going down. Drake was able to kill some as well before being mindshackled by Ne-Gok-Sa. Romans killed everything but the last airborne which Otonashi gladly ran up to and killed. It was a fun game to play through and I was glad that we did. Good luck Bobmadnar in the rest of the tournament and thanks for the great game.
Old February 1st, 2013, 09:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Just finished my game with Lunaticfringe. Fun game but the dice were not on my side, Sujoah (his target) managed to blank 3 times in a row against 2 skull attacks from Nilfhiem and that was all she wrote. I went down on his second turn of round 2, though I managed to get 3 wounds on Syvarris (my target) before I died.

I should have known, that Dragonfly is cursed

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; February 1st, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
Old February 1st, 2013, 10:15 PM

Lunaticfringe Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Just finished my game with Lunaticfringe. Fun game but the dice were not on my side, Sujoah (his target) managed to blank 3 times in a row against 2 skull attacks from Nilfhiem and that was all she wrote. I went down on his second turn of round 2, though I managed to get 3 wounds on Syvarris (my target) before I died.

I should have known, that Dragonfly is cursed
That was definitely one of those games that you can say the dice lost it for you. You played well, it was a fun game for sure.
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:16 PM

Please remember it is the winners obligation to report the game(See the first post.). I have noticed several of you have not updated the game results.

Old February 1st, 2013, 11:25 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, if it helps I lost both of my games.
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:49 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

This particular format can really enhance the aspect of luck (or lack of it). In a kill-em-all game, you have a bad run of luck and you can often recover. With assassins, even a few bad rolls can end the game prematurely. Still, it looks like there have been several close games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Well, if it helps I lost both of my games.
It must be that panhandle air.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events