Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old January 29th, 2024, 06:28 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Website Issues (With Mysterious Disappearing Final Page)

I suspect Kha's name is simply too short to show up in searches.
Old January 29th, 2024, 07:00 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Doing searches for Kha, to see what tournament armies he's been in, etc., and keep getting no matches searching all forums, even in threads in which I know hw appears.
Could you provide a link to his user profile? Because I cannot locate 'Kha' in the members list.

~TGRF.
Old January 29th, 2024, 07:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Kha is an SoV custom (designed by kolakoski).

One option for 3-letter (or shorter) searches is going to google and typing "[search term] site: heroscapers.com". That gives you these results for Kha.
Old January 29th, 2024, 07:06 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRF View Post
Quote:
Doing searches for Kha, to see what tournament armies he's been in, etc., and keep getting no matches searching all forums, even in threads in which I know he appears.
Could you provide a link to his user profile? Because I cannot locate 'Kha' in the members list.

~TGRF.
You don't know who Kha is? No wonder I can find no mention of him being played anywhere.

Old January 29th, 2024, 07:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

TGRF doesn't really follow VC as far as I'm aware, not very odd that he wouldn't recognize Kha.
Old January 29th, 2024, 08:12 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Well met!

Quote:
Quote:
Doing searches for Kha, to see what tournament armies he's been in, etc., and keep getting no matches searching all forums, even in threads in which I know he appears.

~TGRF.
You don't know who Kha is? No wonder I can find no mention of him being played anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
TGRF doesn't really follow VC as far as I'm aware, not very odd that he wouldn't recognize Kha.
Yes my apologies, I exist mostly in the fan fiction forum only.

~TGRF.
Old January 29th, 2024, 09:29 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Quote:

Well met!

Quote:
Quote:

~TGRF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yes my apologies, I exist mostly in the fan fiction forum only.

~TGRF.
And I in a rude alternate universe with disabled filters. No one around here owes me an apology for anything. I'm going to change my signature to "take nothing personally" or, as my sensei says, "grow a thicker skin, kolakoski."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online