Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 25th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Colleges That Play Heroscape

I'll be at High Point University in the fall. Hit me up if you want to play some Classic or C3G scape.

(Not planning on taking all my stuff with me, but I will if there is interest in starting a group)
Old April 25th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Anyone else going to Western Kentucky?
Old April 25th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Updated with High Point.

Also, Frylock, I've added you and the Conservatory---we can hope, right? MegaSilver, I've added you as a contact at Western Kentucky. Hope that's OK.
Old April 25th, 2011, 07:54 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

I gotta take Emory & Henry College off of the list. I don't know a soul there anymore and Bomar has graduated. There might be 'scape going on, but me and Bomar are no longer contacts.

Thanks.
Old April 25th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Updated with High Point.

Also, Frylock, I've added you and the Conservatory---we can hope, right? MegaSilver, I've added you as a contact at Western Kentucky. Hope that's OK.
That should be fine; but I won't know much about the current situation until I'm actually there.
Old April 25th, 2011, 10:32 PM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker

I've been officially accepted for re admittance to Asbury University, Wilmore Kentucky.

I should be starting back to school in the Fall Semester of 2011. Distractions! I need Distractions! Ok maybe I don't really need distractions but the option for Heroscape is always nice. ^_^
Old April 26th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Updated, thanks for the addition (and the subtraction ).
Old April 26th, 2011, 08:56 AM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

I don't go to this college but my dad teaches there.

Minnesota State University Moorhead has a Heroscape Club.
Old April 26th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Is a Quadradical

Added.
Old April 26th, 2011, 12:16 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I just had a short gameday at Germanna Community College with the Anime Club. If you go to the Locust Grove campus and want to come along if I do another one, PM me and we'll see what happens.
Old April 26th, 2011, 12:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'll be at UW Milwaukee next year. I don't plan on bringing my stuff, but it'll be packed up only a few hours away, so I can grab it if need be!
Old December 1st, 2011, 03:54 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Add me as a contact for U.C. Berkeley. Games can be found at my apartment once or more per week. Warning: we typically play two-on-two team games. Players involve a good smattering of grad students and motivated undergrads in Art History, Classics, History, Archaeology, and Philosophy, with the occasional appearance of Engineers, Mathematicians, and Architects. But all 'Scapers of any stripe are welcome, as long as you don't mind a preponderance of fantasy units and bad Monty Python imitations.

Last edited by Typhon2222; December 1st, 2011 at 04:12 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion