Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 5th, 2018, 08:41 PM

Doctor Rogers is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Arrow Lets have a Discord Server!

Forums are great and all for long and open discussions, but for real-time/quick organization, a discord server works the best.

With Discord, people can more efficiently request practice games, organize tournaments, and voice chat with other heroscapers online.

[EDIT] Heres a link to an already existing Discord server:
https://discordapp.com/invite/2DWMNzF

P.S - If there is already a main discord server please tell me, I couldn't find a page on the forums so I decided to just make one and get the ball rolling on it. [Edit] There is!

Last edited by Doctor Rogers; October 5th, 2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old October 5th, 2018, 08:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Lets have a Discord Server!

I think @Pumpkin_King had/has a Discord server for Heroscape.

EDIT: He does. If you click on his username, his profile has a link to the Discord server.
Old October 5th, 2018, 08:55 PM

Doctor Rogers is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
i think @pumpkin_king had/has a discord server for heroscape.

Edit: He does. If you click on his username, his profile has a link to the discord server.

thanks!
Old October 5th, 2018, 09:20 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Ope! Yep! Glad you found it! I haven’t been active in it due to personal stuff, but yes!
Old October 6th, 2018, 04:41 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Rogers View Post
Forums are great and all for long and open discussions, but for real-time/quick organization, a discord server works the best.

With Discord, people can more efficiently request practice games, organize tournaments, and voice chat with other heroscapers online.

[EDIT] Heres a link to an already existing Discord server:
https://discordapp.com/invite/2DWMNzF

P.S - If there is already a main discord server please tell me, I couldn't find a page on the forums so I decided to just make one and get the ball rolling on it. [Edit] There is!
Being on Heroscapers group on facebook is also a good resource for real time talk.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 6th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Two of you posting in this thread are actually striking distance from Hagerstown, Maryland, where you can actually be with other people in person on November 3.

I'm just sayin'.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion