Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 25th, 2012, 12:11 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C3G PDF Generator-Public

This is your go-to source of information for how to access and use the C3G PDF Generator to create stunning PDFs which you can use to cost-effectively print out your favorite C3G Units, Glyphs and Destructible Objects.

Go here to bring up the application.

C3G PDF Generator

General Instructions

It should work on any computer that supports java (sorry iFolks). It might ask you to upgrade your java which is always a good idea.

Once it's up and running, you start with 1 page's worth of slots (3) that you can use to select a C3G item to add to the PDF. Use the radio buttons to switch between units, glyphs and destructible objects.

You can sort the drop downs with the drop down at the top (only 2 sorting methods are supported at this time). Use the "Add Page to PDF" button to add another 3 slots to the PDF. I hear this actually doesn't works on macs at the moment, but hopefully I'll find a workaround for that.

The "Separate Glyphs" checkbox determines whether the glyph stickers will be placed in the extra white space on each page or whether they should all be moved to a separate PDF when generated. This is useful when the stickers are intended to be printed on sticker paper.

There's 3 shortcut buttons that are intended to make it easy to reset all the drop downs and to switch between comic and mini cards.

When you're all ready, hit the Generate PDF button and select where the PDF will go on your computer. There is no actual printing in this application, you'll manually bring up the PDF separately and print from there.

Troubleshooting:

- If you're having trouble downloading the application, it might be because you're behind a firewall that doesn't play nice with Java Web Start. I might go ahead and make a separate downloadable zip file at some point if I get enough people requesting it.

- If you ever download a card that looks somehow messed up on the PDF, go under the file menu and select the "Clear Cached Images" menu item. That will remove all the locally downloaded cards and the app will download fresh ones. Hopefully this will clear up any image issues.

- If you ever have any glitch in the program that isn't covered here, please feel free to PM me with a description of what happened, the steps that led up to the bug and the log file (accessible from the help menu).

Feel free to send me any questions you might have and any enhancements you think would make this tool even better!

Last edited by Snappleman; September 27th, 2012 at 04:28 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy