Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 1st, 2012, 01:09 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

80pts might be too expensive, but I'll give it a .
Old November 1st, 2012, 01:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Old November 1st, 2012, 01:39 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!

That's three... or four, if you can thumbs up your own card.

NEXT!

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:51 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashus View Post
That's three... or four, if you can thumbs up your own card.

NEXT!
Wow. I forgot to contact someone else. I didn't think this would be done so soon. Give me a bit.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:22 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Next up, superfrog's "cover" of the Gatekeeper:

--
--
--

--
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

This custom is based off of a common squad of the same name by darkmage7a. I adjusted some wordings and changed the last power from "hide in darkness", retooled the bonding to work better with other common heroes, and changed the personality from disciplined to tricky.

Guard heroes are:

-Unique:
Gurei-Oni

-Common:
Drow Chainfighter
Dumutef Guard

Last edited by superfrog; November 1st, 2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:32 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Deft Assault should say: "...you may choose..." unless you want it to be mandatory...

problem is, if it's mandatory, there are times when you can't do it, but you have to...so just say "...you may choose.."

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; November 1st, 2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: explainin' mahself
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:33 PM

I like this custom (obviously), but I don't get the theme behind "Undetectable" and what it has to do with them being gatekeepers. I'm not sure what Deft Assault has to do with that either.

--
--
--

--
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:37 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!

Warden 816 has the Warden class, not Guard.

I can't see any issues with this unit, though. If you choose to activate two others, you're basically a 105 point squad of three, which fits with 4 attack/4 defense in my mind.

I don't think any of these powers would lead to any brokenness. The Deft Assault might get you up a few extra levels, but that's just helpful, not overpowered.

All in all, I think this one is very well done, and I give it a .

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

Well, sorry, I actually hadn't checked Warden 816's card, thanks for the correction.

Also, I think Guardian Bonding should be changed to say:
After revealing an order marker on this card and before taking a turn with this Gatekeeper, ...
It's a little bit vague, but the intent was to have 3 activations possible.
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Well, sorry, I actually hadn't checked Warden 816's card, thanks for the correction.

Also, I think Guardian Bonding should be changed to say:
After revealing an order marker on this card and before taking a turn with this Gatekeeper, ...
It's a little bit vague, but the intent was to have 3 activations possible.
Ah, if you want it to work that way (with 3 activations) then you should definitely do that.

I actually prefer the other version, where you could take a turn with, say, 2 Chainfighters instead of 1 Gatekeeper and 1 Chainfighter.

I'm not sure how I feel about a default of 1 Gatekeeper and 2 Common Guards, or an activation of 1 Gatekeeper and 1 Unique Hero.

I like the current wording, which allows for
-any 2 Common Guards (even if they're not Gatekeepers), OR
-1 Unique Guard Hero

--
--
--

--
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

Any other opinions on 2 vs. 3 activations per turn?

I like 3, because it allows for more flexibility and follows a more conventional bonding scheme, where you still take a turn with the figure you reveal on order marker on.

Last edited by superfrog; November 1st, 2012 at 04:01 PM. Reason: clarifications...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards