Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 31st, 2011, 10:28 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Creations!

[QUOTE=TheSparkleInYourWater;1413041]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Basically, the Glads have inverse attack/def numbers (conditional upon Spartacus' inspiration, incidentally), so they hit harder but have less staying power. And they bond (but with fewer units).
I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Which units don't they bond with that the Capuans do?
I meant that the Knights bond with a greater variety of units, while the Enslaved Glads only bond with the 3 Glad heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Did you paint those lionheart figures? Are they easy to paint?
Yes, and yes.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:35 AM

Btvs01 is surprisingly tart

Quote:

Asian Lung Dragon from Dragonology.

LMFAOOOOOO Long Wang. Dead. I'm sorry, I just needed to throw that out there! But seriously, I do like your customs!

Buffy is the life! Life is the Buffy!
Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Terrain Customs!: Zombie City Scape
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:40 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Did you paint those lionheart figures? Are they easy to paint?
Yes, and yes.
After seeing The B.I.V.s Lionheart customs I tracked the game down on e-bay and bought it. He told me I wouldn't regret it and I haven't. If you get a chance to pick one up I would highly suggest you do.
Old August 6th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btvs01 View Post
Quote:

Asian Lung Dragon from Dragonology.

LMFAOOOOOO Long Wang. Dead. I'm sorry, I just needed to throw that out there! But seriously, I do like your customs!
Uuhh...completely unintentional but glad you're easily amused.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old December 12th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Photobucket's screwed up your thread, @The B.I.V. . Any chance this could be fixed?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 26th, 2022, 02:27 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Oh craaaaaps....I doubt it....

Old July 26th, 2022, 03:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Oh craaaaaps....I doubt it....
He's back! Long time no see...when you coming back out to game? The Utah Heroscape tourneys are going strong...you should come say hi once in a while.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 1st, 2022, 05:26 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Fixed the images, yo! Yeah, Sir, I Just might hafta do that. And I'll bring my boys, too! I can't believe you guys are still alive and kickin'!

Old August 2nd, 2022, 03:28 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Fixed the images, yo! Yeah, Sir, I Just might hafta do that. And I'll bring my boys, too! I can't believe you guys are still alive and kickin'!
Oh my goodness, we've missed you man! Seriously, we'd love to have you and your boys out for a tourney...... tournaments happen the last Saturday of every month from 1-5 in Sandy...... great to hear from you again

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards