Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old September 10th, 2013, 11:20 PM

Btvs01 is surprisingly tart
Cool Btvs01's Zombie City... Featuring Multiple Fandoms!

Hey Guys, I am totally a zombie enthusiast Like you cannot believe how interested I am in zombies. Resident Evil is practically my life lmaoo I don't know what makes them so interesting, but they ARE. I painted around 120 of them, and around 40 or so unique characters. Pics from the following are from one of my Zombie City Maps that I set up in Mid-August. I dont get to set Heroscape up often, but when I do, it really is something special..... Without further ado.... Enjoy!

Basically a Panorama shot of the whole battlefield I put together using Photoshop.You can always use this for reference is you want to know where the rest of the pictures take place.

... Now we zoom da hell in!

Mkay So If you look closely here you can see alot of the characters... and a lot of the zombies haha The Red Lamborghini is Shaniqua's and the Yellow one is Kozmik's (Both OC's) In the foreground you can see Onmund (Skyrim) and on the balcony above, along with the numerous signs, you can see Selene (Underworld) and Evelyn Salt (Salt). In this city, Shaniqua has a Holdout obviously dubbed "Shaniqua's Holdout" so I wrote everything on with the sharpie marker lol.

Just a zoom in! If you look closely in the window, you can see Morrigan Aensland (From Darkstalkers)

Now we go on top of the warehouse! lol
One the left side, we see Albert Wesker (Resident Evil) along with Queen Akasha (Queen of the Damned) and Lilith (Bordello of Blood) rapelling in with various Umbrella USS troops. Nemeisis(Negoksa) is sent in ahead of them. They are attempting to secure the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl which is, in turn, protected by Buffy Summers(BTVS) Van Helsing, and Jill Valentine (Resident Evil). To the far right, you can see Pikachu and Castform (Pokemon) being attacked by Hunters.

Look! Its our favorite Sgt. getting mauled by zombies. Who knows if he'll make it out of this one? Look at the silver car and we'll get into that in a moment.
OH DAYUM There's Venom I MEAN A LICKER on top of the ambulance. Various army troops are led in by yours truly... President Cleavage.
Queen Sophie-Ann (True Blood) and Erika (Underworld) get out of the car to get dem otha ho's off dere back.
HE DEAD ALREADY
One last shot of .... Bring the action

Now we makin' our way down town

... to the more industrial side. Inna city, yo

But the lands are far from barren...
Young girl Suzi, flees from the oncoming zombie horde using a machine pistol she picked up. She has an indomitable will, but will that save her life as she guns down former classmates?
Suzi was on the left side of Apt.9... but who is on the right side?

None other than Asian femme fatale Ada Wong (Resident Evil) surrounded by flesh craving undead. A quick whisk away with the grapple gun will save her this time! Did we say asian?
Across town, iron-clad warrior Mjoll the Lioness (Skyrim) dukes it out with undead lichens. Taste the blade of her sWord. And, boy, she is clearly winning.

Desperate warrior, Red Butterfly, battles with undead with insatiable appetites for her reds. She's behind Apt.9 across the fence.

AAAAnd thats it for me ... for now. Tell me what you guys like and what I can do better next time!

Buffy is the life! Life is the Buffy!
Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Terrain Customs!: Zombie City Scape
Old September 10th, 2013, 11:44 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Btvs01's Zombie City... Featuring Multiple Fandoms!

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 11th, 2013, 11:16 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Really cool setup. Are most of those zombies from the war-games Factory box? Cause it looks like it.
Old September 11th, 2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Really cool setup. Are most of those zombies from the war-games Factory box? Cause it looks like it.
Yeah! lol I painted 4 boxes of them 2 Guy zombie boxes and then 2 girl zombie boxes.

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Old September 11th, 2013, 08:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks like a ton of fun. Where did you get that set of oxygen tanks on a dolly or whatever it is?
Old September 11th, 2013, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Looks like a ton of fun. Where did you get that set of oxygen tanks on a dolly or whatever it is?
They were at the dollar store! I went to the toy isle ans picked them up from there. They came with the signs and traffic cones too

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Old September 13th, 2013, 06:25 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We want tutorials!!!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old September 13th, 2013, 09:36 PM

orewashinanai Woo who?

That's pretty awesome! Where did you get the Ada Wong mini?
Old September 14th, 2013, 12:27 AM

Thumbs up Re: Btvs01's Zombie City... Featuring Multiple Fandoms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
We want tutorials!!!
The map is down now but tell me what you guys need and I'll try and get it to ya. I mean most of this stuff is pretty simple to make or to find. I need simple and cheap right now because I'm only sixteen haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by orewashinanai View Post
That's pretty awesome! Where did you get the Ada Wong mini?
I'll link you up right here [x] The original website it was on is down, but after a couple hours of intensive tracking, I got her! They have a Jill one too.

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Old September 23rd, 2013, 01:36 AM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!

This. Is. Awesome.
We have to know how you did it.
And I want to know about the city streets. How it's done.
This is absolutely one of the coolest things in a long time.

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypto-Knight View Post
This. Is. Awesome.
Well in this case~ lol
TKSM Again! I'm pretty sure I put this together the day before I went to visit a college to assimilate it into my portfolio. It didn't take long at all, and even though the map isn't up anymore, I'm prett good at an urban environment. Its just something in me that loves zombies and everything undead lmaoo ..... And I printed the roads out from here online actually! I'll see if I can find the link now, because I have them all on my computer. I'll search them up a lil bit and get back to you guys! They really are a marvel!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE!

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Old September 23rd, 2013, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btvs01 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypto-Knight View Post
This. Is. Awesome.
Well in this case~ lol
TKSM Again! I'm pretty sure I put this together the day before I went to visit a college to assimilate it into my portfolio. It didn't take long at all, and even though the map isn't up anymore, I'm prett good at an urban environment. Its just something in me that loves zombies and everything undead lmaoo ..... And I printed the roads out from here online actually! I'll see if I can find the link now, because I have them all on my computer. I'll search them up a lil bit and get back to you guys! They really are a marvel!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE!

Found them lol
[x]

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles