Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 13th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Competition Balanced Unit Costs: Delta/Delta+

Azurite Warlord is not on the list.
Old January 13th, 2014, 04:09 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

The latest Delta+ prices can be found in
Delta+.

The Gang of Four will be reprising Delta+ under my auspices in Hell or High Water!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Azurite Warlord is not on the list.
From the scenario:

2 Teams of 2 Players each. 500 points, 17 spaces, per Player, using Delta+ pricing, no Marvel. VC units are permitted, with any units not on the list available at their Classic prices.

So. The Azurite Warlord retains his Classic price of 145 points.
Old January 26th, 2014, 03:56 PM

Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker

Quick question, I don't use customs yet, so I was going to try delta. However, I have a very incomplete collection consisting of 2RoTVs, 1 Marvel set, a FoTA and the orcs, snipers, and heroes from wave 1 as well as some grok riders. Will not yet owning most of the classic figures negatively effect the implementation of delta pricing?
Old January 30th, 2014, 09:32 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry for the late answer, Mars. No, it should not have any negative effects on your game play, although with that collection, it probably won't matter too, too much what you play or how you play it.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old January 30th, 2014, 11:35 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

It will make a big difference for the Grok Riders.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 31st, 2014, 04:34 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

If I were in your shoes, I'd proxy a lot - using whatever I had on hand - and whatever I could afford - from chess/checker men to cheap plastic toys, etc.
Old February 17th, 2014, 02:16 PM

Well met!

Quote:

The Gang of Four will be reprising Delta+ under my auspices in Hell or High Water!

See
Hell or High Water! Battle Report. The Varkanaans performed well, in spite of my yet relative ineptness playing them. The Azurite Warlord continued to be beastly to my opponents. And Myrddin continued to see little to no action in support.

The Gang of Four meets again on March 14 to play a reworked version of the same scenario,
Baldur's Tomb!, on a rebuilt map.

This time, it will be Sherman Davies borrowing my precious Varkaanans.
Old February 17th, 2014, 04:08 PM

Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Well met!

If I were in your shoes, I'd proxy a lot - using whatever I had on hand - and whatever I could afford - from chess/checker men to cheap plastic toys, etc.
I never could get into using proxys, although I will have to for Playtesting/Judging the Middle Ages Customs (just call it MAC) project. Delta also would cause significant changes to units like Raelin and the Krav Maga. I might have to try it out soon.
Old June 3rd, 2014, 06:20 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

To Whom It May Concern.

Pelloth has the wrong Classic cost in the spreadsheets. It should be 100 points.

He is better than you think!
Old October 3rd, 2014, 12:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My Thoughts

I do not inherently disagree with what Delta+ is trying to accomplish. I am uncertain a repricing will solve it. The price changes all assume a standard double blind metagame. In a heroes only or heat of battle the prices will be off again. That and certain units (Runa, shades) I feel need more than a price change to make them a "B" unit.

~Dysole, who is not opposed to being proven wrong
Old November 15th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've found a few units that I'd like to give the Delta treatment to. These units hardly see play in our games, and when they do they usually lose, so I'd like to change that. I'm unsure about all of these, and feel a few may need more than a simple price reduction. Input welcomed!

Acolarh- Official 110pts. Delta 85pts. This one seems pretty simple. I actually use Acolarh as is, but it's obvious he's a little pricey.
Dzu-Teh- Official 75pts. Delta 60 pts. I think this is a good price. I've always thought it was silly that their Glacial Camo didn't protect against specials, so I could see making that change too, although they might need to be bumped to 65pts. in that case.Einar Imperium- Official 140pts. Delta 110pts. I'm not sure this is enough for them, as the competitive unit congress gave them Evasive 2 in addition to lowering their cost to 110 pts.
Grok Riders- Official 130pts. Delta 90 pts. Much better, although I could see them getting a boost to 4 defense, even at 90 pts.
Jotun
- Official 225pts. Delta 190pts. I could see him going to 180pts.
Marro Drudge- Official 50 pts. Delta 40 pts. Seems like this might make them too good on swamp maps, though.
Obsidian Guards- Official 100pts. Delta 75pts. This is a good price, it's the same as the Horned Skull Brutes, who are a solid squad. They have similar stats, but the HSB's are a little better on non-lava maps, while Obsidian Guards would be the clear choice for lava maps.
Roman Archers- Official 55pts. Delta 35pts. Any feedback on this?
Shades- Official 100 pts. Delta 70 pts. I'm a little hesitant here, the Shades power can have a really ridiculous impact on a game.
Templar- Official 120pts. Delta 90pts. Like the Groks, I could see these guys getting a boost to 4 defense as well.

Also, I'm a little surprised that the Granite Guardians and Quasatch only received price reductions of 5 pts.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:54 PM

hillel9876 Woo who?

hey y'all! I think we should revive this thread cause its awesome! i also want to expand it to remaking figures, beyond just giving them new point values. if anyone is interested, suggestions are welcome!

HYPNOTOAD COMPELS YOU TO DO HIS BIDDING

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions