Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 3rd, 2014, 10:03 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Website Issues (With Mysterious Disappearing Final Page)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
^^), and Black_Charos' one very small ? ^^
I guess mine's just bigger!
Small but mighty's the way to go, my friend. Like Isamu.
Isamu? Hate to break it to you, but it appears Grishnakh has got the Vanish part figured out. Like Isamu.
Point-wise he's pretty darn small.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 10:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Sometimes you should use Filler first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
^^), and Black_Charos' one very small ? ^^
I guess mine's just bigger!
Small but mighty's the way to go, my friend. Like Isamu.
Isamu? Hate to break it to you, but it appears Grishnakh has got the Vanish part figured out. Like Isamu.
And if any of Grish's work is any indication, he does great things when used at the beginning of the game.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 11:01 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

You guys are cracking me up.
Old November 4th, 2014, 12:12 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Grishnakh is love. Grishnakh is life.
Old November 4th, 2014, 12:35 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Grishnakh is love. Grishnakh is life.
It's never going to be ogre...
Old November 4th, 2014, 08:37 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oof. Too far?
Old November 13th, 2014, 08:27 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

How do you put a Google Form into a post? Like they do in the Online threads...
Old November 14th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

IIRC, the bbcode is [gf] and you have to wrap that around the ID of the form.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 18th, 2014, 03:42 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but I think the time zones might be compensating for DST... just in the wrong direction. I'm in Pacific Time, so I'm at GMT-8, which works fine in the summer. Right now though, at the bottom it says GMT-7, which skews all the dates on the posts. (It should be GMT-9) That's not such a big problem, but it can be confusing in CoN.
I went into the Edit Options, and it still says it's at GMT-8. I also selected GMT-8 and saved, and it stayed at GMT-7.
~TGRF.
Old November 18th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

It's fine for me. I've got it set to my time zone (-7) and it's set correctly (well, actually three minutes behind, for some reason).

Old November 18th, 2014, 04:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
It's fine for me. I've got it set to my time zone (-7) and it's set correctly (well, actually three minutes behind, for some reason).
Same here. Mine's just 3 minutes off, but it's the right hour and all that.
Old November 19th, 2014, 05:36 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
... (well, actually three minutes behind, for some reason).
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Same here. Mine's just 3 minutes off, ...
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online