Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 1st, 2016, 05:07 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Something Like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
RUN DOWN
After moving Swaysil of the Northlands, you may choose a figure adjacent to her that was not adjacent at the start of this turn. Roll the 20 sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound.

POWERFUL SHOT
When attacking a non adjacent figure within 3 clear sight spaces, Swaysil of the Northlands rolls 2 additional dice.

I honestly think 2 defense is a bit low but that's about it.

~Dysole, stealing from Valguard for the Run Down wording
Looks great! Thanks!

I like 2 defense and a high life, it reminds me of the elf wizards. During playtesting it will become obvious if the stats are appropriate.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 2nd, 2016, 04:14 PM

JNellZ22 is surprisingly tart
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Recently I created my first custom unit. An adult purple dragon from D&D I converted over with the help of some support from my fellow scapers. I have the link here to the finished product. I saw here that they rate the customs. That would be great please let me know what you think!!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=52565&page=2
Old January 2nd, 2016, 04:32 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNellZ22 View Post
Recently I created my first custom unit. An adult purple dragon from D&D I converted over with the help of some support from my fellow scapers. I have the link here to the finished product. I saw here that they rate the customs. That would be great please let me know what you think!!

This thread is for people wishing to submit their custom to the SOV. Its a place to get other opinions on the custom, a "workshop" so as to make the custom as SOV-acceptable as possible.

I've given you most of the help I can give you up to this point. You definitely will want to balance your custom point-wise, but I'm not great at that, at all. I suggest you playtest your custom to get a feel for points, and if you really want to submit it to the SOV, take a very careful look at the entire SOV thread. This will help you greatly in polishing your custom to SOV standards. Then come back here.

Of course, not all customs need to be destined for SOV review.

Old January 2nd, 2016, 11:17 PM

JNellZ22 is surprisingly tart

Thanks again, yeah I'm in the process of doing some test rounds with her. I thought 170, was exceptable as I tried to mirror Arharzel as a Jandar's version of Molten Claw. Same base stats, size 3 unique powers, as well as more of a Rook class unit than a queen like some of the other dragons. I'm not really sure as to where it goes from here, but if the figure becomes an acceptable custom, then hell yeah. Aside from my own experience with the figure how else do i go about her point value?
I did a few play through with her, and thought she did pretty well.
1st game 490pts
Arharzel-170 Vs Major Q 10-150
Green scales x2-120. Agent Car- 100
Kamon Awa-120. Krav Magna-100
Raelin 1.0-80. Feb hydra-120

I figured I'd start by matching my custom (Arharzel) against one of the better armies first. However, my army faired a little better than I expected and put up quite a fight. Although the match ended in defeat it came down to the wire. Backed with Raelin and green scale screen and her defensive capabilities she was able to take out Q10 a krav magna and put a few wounds on the hydra. The green scales made short work of carr. But Arharzel flew in to finish off Q10, she was just out of reach of the green scales move. They got destroyed by the hydras (then 4 attacks). I moved up Raelin so the greenies could get a defensive boost, however she was shortly gunned down by the Krav. Kaemon moved up to attack the hydra and whiffed and then was murdered by the hydra with one turn. The game might have possibly ended in victory had Kaemon not went out the way he did. Thats the way things work though. Overall I feel it was a good test run. She has surprising stamina as that life of 6 goes a long way with adapted camouflage.
Old January 2nd, 2016, 11:37 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I'd suggest posting your battle reports in a battle report thread, rather than cluttering up the Workshop.

~NS, friendly reminder-ly
Old January 6th, 2016, 10:25 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

High life is appropriate, but 3 defense seems more fitting for a centaur of her size. Doesn't she have armor on, too?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 7th, 2016, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
High life is appropriate, but 3 defense seems more fitting for a centaur of her size. Doesn't she have armor on, too?
Yep she does. However, I think 7 life and 3 defense is just too much. Do you think 6 life and 3 defense is better than 7 life and 2 defense?

Old January 7th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Yep she does. However, I think 7 life and 3 defense is just too much. Do you think 6 life and 3 defense is better than 7 life and 2 defense?
That would be a cool contrast to the other "centaur" Brunak who has 6 defense and 3 life.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 8th, 2016, 12:44 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
That would be a cool contrast to the other "centaur" Brunak who has 6 defense and 3 life.
But Brunak has 7 defense . I still think 6 life would be more appropriate.
Old January 8th, 2016, 10:01 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNellZ22 View Post

How much is the miniature and how many are available for purchase?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 10th, 2016, 09:45 PM

Hey y'all, I'm back. This is the version of Swaysil I have now:

Swaysil of the Northlands a bold Feylund Archer Centaur

Spoiler Alert!

I've been doing some pretty heavy testing on her today, and I like the way she's working. I used her with Raelin and 'Reaver, and she was definitely very good with that supporting cast, but not unbalancedly so. Raelin is not truly that great with Swaysil, as Swaysil likes to be very mobile.

She also plays very "boldly" which is very good. You are always risking disengagement swipes to try to drive deeper into the enemies and get a successful Run Down and Powerful shot.

Two things are bothering me right now:

1) Run Down. I don't really like the name. Perhaps Bold Charge? Bold Assault? It's essentially supposed to be a ramming charge-esque attack. And while I'm at it, should I restrict to only same level figures?

2) I feel that Swaysil could possibly perform as a 120 point figure, however, we have more than enough of those. Maybe 115 points, and raise the roll for the charging ability a tad?

I'll be doing more play testing against top tier armies sometime soon.

Old January 10th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Hey y'all, I'm back. This is the version of Swaysil I have now:

Swaysil of the Northlands a bold Feylund Archer Centaur

Spoiler Alert!

I've been doing some pretty heavy testing on her today, and I like the way she's working. I used her with Raelin and 'Reaver, and she was definitely very good with that supporting cast, but not unbalancedly so. Raelin is not truly that great with Swaysil, as Swaysil likes to be very mobile.

She also plays very "boldly" which is very good. You are always risking disengagement swipes to try to drive deeper into the enemies and get a successful Run Down and Powerful shot.

Two things are bothering me right now:

1) Run Down. I don't really like the name. Perhaps Bold Charge? Bold Assault? It's essentially supposed to be a ramming charge-esque attack. And while I'm at it, should I restrict to only same level figures?

2) I feel that Swaysil could possibly perform as a 120 point figure, however, we have more than enough of those. Maybe 115 points, and raise the roll for the charging ability a tad?

I'll be doing more play testing against top tier armies sometime soon.
1) I actually like the name, very Thematic, also no reason to limit it to same level, since she will not be ending on that space and it would only serve to limit the power.

2) on the points front, as a stand alone figure you could try her against a few other and see how she does. Kaemon awa, Fen Hydra and Krug should all beat her but I'm not sure.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards