Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 10th, 2019, 11:25 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD in Maryland! 10/12!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Hey all,

Thank you so much for choosing Everglades and Evergreens! If you happen to play on it, I always love to hear how the gameplay is and if you have any feedback.

Have fun!
Well, it looks good so I picked it.

Fellas, I'm going to need some help on the maps here. There are 7 in the OP, and so far I only have JohnnyFrisbee, who has offered to bring one. Come on, fellas.

@kldonnelly , if you see one you can bring the terrain for, please say so. Everyone is being slow. @Gurei-Ornery , I know you're a busy guy. Can I count on you for a map or two?

Thanks, all.

And @hose , if you're free this Saturday, come play with us! And @vvildeyedjoker , I haven't forgotten that we're practically in your neighborhood!
I can build a few, if necessary. I was just waiting to see what kind of slack I was going to need to pick up. I would like to know by today, so I can know what amount of time I need to try and create.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events