Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 19th, 2015, 02:42 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
sometimes I wonder whether I should just take all the asterisks out.
It wouldn't be the end of the world if you did. I enjoy having the information, but it's not like we can't just click into a Book to find out which it is. So maybe from a maintenance standpoint, this is data that really doesn't need to be repeated on all the index lists. Maybe it's a holdover from the early days when the two VC streams were figuring out their dance moves with each other, and has already served its purpose.

This is actually fairly analogous to the difference between Hasbro units and WotC units (which we don't bother distinguishing between). Whether we're talking about Hasbro & WotC or we're talking about C3V & SoV, the dual creation paths are different but in many cases the design teams overlap; and ultimately the units all end up on the same battlefields.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 19th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I just think it would look neater without them.

I'll leave them in, for now.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 22nd, 2015, 09:15 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Super duper thanks to @Just_a_Bill , who sprinkled some magic dust on the OP and generated what you will now see there. Everything updated but wave & pack.

Thanks, JaB!

= =
Old June 2nd, 2015, 07:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Just noting that the SoV Display thread hasn't been updated with Asterios of the Red Ants yet. (Not 100% sure if this is the place but it's kind of like a book, y'know?)
Old June 2nd, 2015, 07:59 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm sure @Scytale will get to it when he has a chance. I have nothing to do with that.

= =
Old June 3rd, 2015, 11:51 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Just noting that the SoV Display thread hasn't been updated with Asterios of the Red Ants yet. (Not 100% sure if this is the place but it's kind of like a book, y'know?)
Thanks for the reminder. I'll get it taken care of.
Old June 6th, 2015, 06:01 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Updated my 3 cards/page PDF. Redownload and start printing at page 15 if you already printed the Wave 5 cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Added Wave 6 and added bookmarks and embedded index to my last PDF comiplation.

C3V Wave 5 Lodin's Discord (Wave 18) & C3V W6 Crevcor's Commission (wave 19) & SoV 2013b-2015a. Where the last file left off, except you do not need to print the last page of figures from the previous download (SoV 2013 Inductees that were on my last compilation on pages 45-46.). I may combine these later. View in Google Docs.
Old June 26th, 2015, 11:09 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unless I'm missing something, the "By Set and Pack" spoiler has not been updated for the current wave.

Crevcor's Commission C3V Wave 19
Spoiler Alert!

Hope this helps

Last edited by Smithy Winfred; June 26th, 2015 at 11:48 AM.
Old June 26th, 2015, 11:47 AM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Crevcor's commission is the wave 19 ! ;o)
Old June 26th, 2015, 11:50 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Huh. That's interesting. I must have lost it in a copy & paste error.

Thanks!

= =
Old July 2nd, 2015, 08:23 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Could we add somewhere a list of what cards have changed and maybe what was changed? It would make it easier to know if the card you currently have printed out is the correct card. I don't think there are a lot that changed, but I am not sure without going through all the books. Maybe there is a list somewhere out there already, but I couldn't find it. Any thoughts?
Old July 2nd, 2015, 08:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

That's a good idea, though I don't think more than two or three have changed. Maybe Elaria, the Zettian Bombers, and what's-her-name, who disables powers. I'll do that in the future. If anyone for sure knows which ones have changed, speak up.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs