Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 20th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Luckily, the find & replace feature should be able to take care of that in a flash. The OP is pretty dizzying, when I have it open to edit.

Thanks SF!

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old May 7th, 2015, 12:49 PM

Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun

@Dad_Scaper , most of the links in the OP go to the Topic page for the listed unit as expected, but a handful are linked to a Post (sometimes a reply that is down the page a fair bit) instead. I also noticed that the Kursus link is accidentally in https (secure) mode, and Asterios (in addition to being pointed at a post rather than a topic) was missing the boldface on its SoV red asterisk (dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria). Here are those links with their URLs adjusted:

*Asterios 120
Augamo 155
*Beakface Sneaks 30
*Jarek Guy 100
*Kantono Daishi 120
Knights of Blackgaard 120
Kursus 55
Microcorp Troopers 80
*Prince al'Kahora 80
Quahon 190
*Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior 110
Zogross Hardscale 120

(Please note that I checked only the ALPHABETICAL ORDER list. I assume the links in the other lists were all copied from that one.)

If you prefer to replace the whole section rather than cut & paste piecemeal, here's the entire section with those adjustments included:

ALPHABETICAL ORDER
Spoiler Alert!

Good traders: Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74, Clipper423, Oh Freek,
Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112, itsbuzzi & more on my trade list
Old May 7th, 2015, 03:10 PM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oof. Ok, thanks, JAB.

= =
Old May 8th, 2015, 04:39 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Linkmaster

Since it's not in the OP yet here you go.

Zettian Deathwings 50

~Dysole, helping out

Where in the Masq is Dysole Sandiego?

Old May 8th, 2015, 04:53 PM

Ah, thanks. I knew it was out there. Was waiting for another 1 or 2 before I put them all in at once.

= =
Old May 9th, 2015, 12:44 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Book of 20th Maine Volunteers is up.

~Z

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?
My map thread
Old May 9th, 2015, 01:51 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
And another

Tomb Skeleton Archers 30

~Dysole, who thinks everything is taken care of there

Where in the Masq is Dysole Sandiego?

Old May 9th, 2015, 02:17 AM

Thanks, guys. I'll get to adding them.

= =
Old May 18th, 2015, 08:25 PM

Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: And another

For whenever you're ready, @DS ... I've collected together everyone's links for the most recently added Books, added points where needed, and converted the post-based URLs to thread-based ones:

Here are the earlier ones with the URLs adjusted:

And here's everything together:

ALPHABETICAL ORDER
Spoiler Alert!

Good traders: Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74, Clipper423, Oh Freek,
Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112, itsbuzzi & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; May 22nd, 2015 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Adding Garrett and Josie
Old May 18th, 2015, 09:57 PM

Thanks, JAB! Later this week my schedule will finally loosed up a bit & I'll be able to catch up on this housekeeping business.

= =
Old May 19th, 2015, 12:46 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Not to be nitpicky, but you'll have to add the red "*" to: By Set And Pack>2015 SoV Inducties.
Old May 19th, 2015, 01:01 AM

It's interesting you mention that.

The red asterisks pre-date my role as Keeper of the Books. Considering that it's obvious which are which, and to the best of my knowledge nobody even cares for the purpose of the canon & FanScape which came from where, sometimes I wonder whether I should just take all the asterisks out.

Also, if it says "SoV Inductees," I don't feel like I have to put the asterisk to tell you that it's an SoV unit. Though I guess they should be uniform, if the others are that way.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs