Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old August 17th, 2023, 07:56 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Scapecon III Lost and Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
I will also contact sales director and ask her to check with staff .
"Excuse me, miss? Did you find a red toy ninja? Maybe it broke one of your vacuum cleaners? It's worth $50."
Okay wise guy -- Ramon found 2 laptop charges and a mini bee figure. A large case/container was also found and apparently claimed. No red toy ninjas were found.

Mike will go through what we have in the way of lost and found when he is feeling better.
Old August 17th, 2023, 11:48 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"Excuse me, miss? Did you find a red toy ninja? Maybe it broke one of your vacuum cleaners? It's worth $50."
Okay wise guy -- Ramon found 2 laptop charges and a mini bee figure. A large case/container was also found and apparently claimed. No red toy ninjas were found.

Mike will go through what we have in the way of lost and found when he is feeling better.
@Dysole did you lose a bee?
Old August 17th, 2023, 01:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
A large case/container was also found and apparently claimed.
this was mine, and I'm working with Retlaw to pickup/hold it for me until I can get my buddy to swing by and grab it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 17th, 2023, 03:43 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It looks like I'm missing a laptop charger, I'll send you a pm.
Old August 17th, 2023, 06:13 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I will check my bees. I don't think I'm missing one but I had a lot of them.

~Dysole, hopefully not feeling the sting
Old August 18th, 2023, 01:09 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Abuzz With Mystery

I am in fact missing a bee.

~Dysole, who doesn't think she lost anything else
Old August 18th, 2023, 12:33 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

The sales director put the bee in Sir H's case. I will leave it to you, Retlaw and Sir H to figure out if the bee can fly all the way to Oregon or if you wait until next year to retrieve. As long as it isn't the queen the other bees should be fine.
Old August 18th, 2023, 12:38 PM

Clarification -- bee is in left zipper pocket of large black bag. It was apparently stinging the zombies and had to be put in solitary.
Old August 18th, 2023, 12:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 18th, 2023, 02:18 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

One of the laptop chargers is mine.

I already talked with the hotel front desk and will be sending them a pre-paid shipping label to get it back.

Fyi
Old August 18th, 2023, 05:03 PM

To Bee or Not To Bee?

I can wait. The other bees shall anxiously await the return of their sister to the swarm but there are enough bees that they can continue without her. Bee strong little bee.

~Dysole, who had way too much fun during the bee section of her battle reports
Old August 22nd, 2023, 01:38 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I lost a blue jandar 20 sided die, bit of a long shot that anyone found it but i don't have a spare so hopefully someone has it

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon