Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 8th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscaper 101 customs. [Updated]

This looks like a good change. Everyone seems satisfied, maybe just run a playtest or two to make sure the balance is right, and then you’re good to go!
Old November 10th, 2018, 11:43 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: H101 customs: Zhao Xian 11/10/18

Name = Zhao Xian
General = Utgar
Planet = Earth
Species = Human
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Fighter
Personality = Fierce
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 5
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 4

Basic Stats
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 5

Points = 100
(Single Spaced)

Furious Fist
When Zhao Xian causes a wound with his normal attack, he may attack one additional time.

Wounded Fist
When Zhao Xian attacks, he receives one extra attack die for each wound marker he has.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = None

-Rulings and Clarifications-

- N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

- N/A

C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is Hercules #003 from the Heroclix, The Mighty Thor set.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 7th, 2019 at 11:57 PM.
Old November 11th, 2018, 08:32 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: H101 customs: Prisoner 816 11/11/18

Name = Prisoner 816
General = Aquilla
Planet = Isadora
Species = Mariedian
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Soldier
Personality = Cunning
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 5
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 3

Basic Stats
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 4

Points = 120
(Single Spaced)

Exosuit 15
If Prisoner 816 is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-14, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 15 or higher, ignore all damage that would be inflicted by the attack

Electro Blade
When rolling attack dice against a soulborg, if Prisoner 816 rolls a skull on every die, the defending figure can not roll defense dice. Electro Blade does not affect destructible objects.

Mariedian Rage
When attacking a Soulborg figure, Prisoner 816 may attack one additional time.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = None
Bio: The disappearance of Warden 816 gave a certain prisoner new hope. It was time that this prisoner left his cell. After leaving the cell, Prisoner 816 headed to the armory to armed himself. When in the armory, the prisoner found a suit that can protect him from harm. He armed himself with a two handed axe, that he modified to take down soulborgs. Just before leaving Isadora to Alpha Prime, a ray of light teleported Prisoner 816 to a mysterious planet. It was the general Aquilla that summoned Prisoner 816 to do battle on Valhalla. Prisoner 816 vowed to defeat Aquilla's enemies.

Hero Spotlight: With three new powers that would protect Prisoner 816 from harm. His ExoSuit 15 can protect Prisoner 816 from harm, if he rolls a 15 or higher on a 20-sided die, he will take no damage. The Electro Blade power makes any opponent's soulborgs not roll any defense, this only happens if Prisoner 816 rolls a skull on every die. Prisoner 816 has Mariedian Rage, this power gives Prisoner 816 a chance to attack any soulborgs twice.

-Rulings and Clarifications-

- ELECTRO BLADE : What does it mean
What does it do when attacking?
If you do roll a skull on every die, the defending figure cannot roll any defense dice.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

- N/A

C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is Mandalorian Warrior from Star Wars Bounty Hunters Set. The name and model number is Mandalorian Warrior #60.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 7th, 2019 at 11:57 PM.
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Honestly I'm confused by the theme here. He's a prisoner, presumably on the same prison Warden 816 is in charge of. But his class is Executioner, and his personality is Ruthless? That doesn't describe a prisoner to me. Neither do the powers; Why does a prisoner have an Exo-Suit and Electro Blade? That's stuff a well-armed soldier would have.

I think a Mariedan prisoner in a Soulborg prison is a really cool idea for a design, but if that's the direction you're going for, wouldn't it be cool to work that theme into the powers? Maybe instead of an Electro Blade, it's an Electro Shank/Knife he has hidden in his prison jumpsuit. And maybe instead of an Exo-Suit he has a power named Prison Escape, Escape Artist, or something similar. That would seem really cool, and would sell me on the theme of a prisoner fighting for their freedom.
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:23 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't see why a prisoner would be heavily armored, much like MrNobody mentioned. If you want to create a prisoner from Isadora, then I think that the sculpt would need to match the other Mariedians more than it does Jarek Guy.

Exosuit 15 with 5 life and 5 defense sounds like an absolute nightmare. He'd definitely need to be priced pretty highly with that level of survivability (5 life and 5 defense is already tough, which gets pretty crazy when coupled with a 30% chance to ignore wounds).

I also don't think that the direction for this design is terribly clear. Electro Blade only has a 3.13% chance of occurring at 5 attack, and it only works against SoulBorgs, making it even weaker with Techno Hatred at a 1.56% chance of activating. Neither power plays nicely with the other, and I would highly recommend cutting one and settling on a main direction that you want his offense to go.
Old November 11th, 2018, 11:44 PM

I made some changes to my custom hero Prisoner 816. When attacking a soulborg figure, you will receive 4 attack dice. He has 4 attack dice when attacking any soulborg figure, this makes Electro Blade difficult to proc but is more satisfying when it does proc.
Old November 11th, 2018, 11:52 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I still think that the combination of Electro Blade and Techno Hatred isn't very elegant. Both powers only work against the same subset of figures, and they directly inhibit each other. It is a little better now with a much lower base attack, but it still feels a bit off.
Old November 12th, 2018, 12:12 AM

Got rid of Techno Hatred and replaced it with Mariedian Rage. This power makes it so Prisoner 816 a double attack against any soulborgs.
Old November 12th, 2018, 12:18 AM

That change makes a lot of sense. Both powers now help each other, so I think that they're a lot nicer together than Techno Hatred was.
Old November 12th, 2018, 07:22 PM

I made a few changes to Zhao Xian, I do hope you like them.
The figure used for this unit is Hercules #003 from the Heroclix, The Mighty Thor set.
Old November 12th, 2018, 07:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

How is Deadly Reach different than Reach, and why did you put it on a medium figure with normal-length arms and no weapon?

I don't love the combo of Double Attack and Deadly Strike/Fists of Steel, but each power gives a bit of theme, so I could live with it.

I certainly don't think this figure is anywhere near 185 points. I'd guess maybe 100. How did you arrive at 185?
Old November 12th, 2018, 07:33 PM

That's a lot of changes. What made you want to almost completely redesign the character? Was there something that you were unhappy about in the old version?

Also, I'm more than a little confused by giving Reach to a figure that is clearly supposed to fight with his fists. The miniature also looks more like a wrestler than a Monk to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards