Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 21st, 2007, 11:58 AM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
The Book of Marcus Decimus Gallus

The Book of Marcus Decimus Gallus
Malliddon's Prophecy - Collection 1 - "Heroes of Bleakwoode"

Spoiler Alert!
If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.

Character Bio: A commander of the IX Legion, Marcus Decimus Gallus led his troops through a thick mist while patrolling northern Britain, and entered the war-engulfed world of Valhalla. Marcus Decimus is a born leader who can inspire any soldier to move faster and attack more forcefully, regardless of their species or homeland. (Hasbro)
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - ROMAN LEGIONNAIRES / SACRED BAND : Einar Warlord Bonding
    As a Warlord that follows Einar, Marcus Decimus Gallus may benefit from Roman Legionnaires’ and Sacred Band’s
    WARLORD BONDING activation bonus.

Synergy Benefits OfferedC3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Power Rankings

Jexik: Marcus Decimus Gallus- Perhaps the hero with the best boosts in the game, the poor stats of Marcus are made up for with his incredible help to soldiers. A-

OEAO: A-

Cleon: Tier 8 (28/208)

dok (VC inclusive): A-

Master Index
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSentinel
Threads

Marcus Decimus Gallus
Cool Marcus Army? http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=2990
Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Last edited by superfrog; April 5th, 2019 at 06:08 PM. Reason: vc added
Old May 31st, 2007, 03:52 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Now that there are more soldiers he's one of the best figures to pump up figures besides the romans (that (romans) he's mainly suppose to work with) like 4th mass., greeks, etc. Also, His 6 life helps him survive and be a good pumping figure to last long.
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Absolute favorite Hero so far. Perhaps, when they release the Vampires or someday Pirates, this will change, but Marcus just rocks. He boosts my favorite army, has great staying power, and was my first CONGS character, along with the subject of my first Heroscape Fanfic. Love 'im.

I am Marcus Decimus Gallus, leader of the IXth Roman Legion, defender of the great and just city of Rome!
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:56 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
I've only used Marcus once(because I don't have the Romans and I feel it's kind of a waste to use him without the Romans) but when I did use him, I was playing PoF and his last wave was 3 squads of zombies, while I had Marcus and 1 squad of Roman Lego's. Long story short, he was my last figure (but died) and every turn he would kill a zombie(he ended up killing probably 10 zombies, since they have the 'Rise Again' ability) I want to use this guy more now since he seems to be a great figure.

Old June 10th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
If they ever make a figure with a power similar to Parmenio's disciplined influence, except for Valiant influence. Marcus and the 4th Mass together would be bringing down the house.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old July 8th, 2007, 04:49 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Captain America gets boosted by this guy....worth mentioning in the synergies.
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:17 PM

Riptide is surprisingly tart
Back on topic:

I like Marcus! His sculpt is awesome! Last night I used him to boost me E.I. for attack and movement while the Empress helped them out on Def.
I was holding a spot in a scenario we were playing.
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide
Back on topic:

I like Marcus! His sculpt is awesome! Last night I used him to boost me E.I. for attack and movement while the Empress helped them out on Def.
Agreed about the sculpt, and that seems like a great team for the task. How did it work out?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 9th, 2007, 05:29 PM

Riptide is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide
Back on topic:

Agreed about the sculpt, and that seems like a great team for the task. How did it work out?
Very well, my opponent had Vydar units... The only 2 I was worried about were Carr and Murphy... He held them back and tried to use agents to thin out the line. I had one squad of E.I. with the holding group and the other out attacking the agents. When it was Murphy and Carr left, they were easily mopped up by Kiova and her Imperium.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:10 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Now that I finally got some Romans( :P ) I love this guy!!!! He has a complete beast and has great staying power. He is the reason I was able to kill a Charos with my Legos.(Four attacks of four on five defense was deadly) And that +1 move to ALL soldiers is great! Overall, I give this guy a......

A

Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:30 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Again the official (spider_poisen) ranking was not posted as it is in most of the books, but here it is now on page 3!

Marcus Decimus Gallus- Perhaps the hero with the best boosts in the game, the poor stats of Marcus are made up for with his incredible help to soldiers. A-

Again you nailed Marcus pretty well, GForce.

Old August 18th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker
Power Ranking
Marcus Decimus Gallus- Perhaps the hero with the best boosts in the game, the poor stats of Marcus are made up for with his incredible help to soldiers. A-

Threads

Marcus Decimus Gallus
Cool Marcus Army? http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=2990

Good Traders: Maska, Fallen Templar, Punisher Fan, loborocket, Marduk, Brotharon

324 figures and counting!

Check me out here:
http://www.myspace.com/mksentinel

And FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE, BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BRILLIANT QUESTION,

Self-induced illiteracy should be a crime!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units