Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 15th, 2017, 01:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Tourney - The Uncharted Wellsprings (Pocatello, ID)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I might have another +1 on top of 2 of my brothers coming out. I ran into a guy that used to come out to my place with his brother for some of my Heroscape Game nights I used to do. He just got back from an LDS mission and was talking to me about getting back into it. That'd be one more maybe. Any word from @dart48, I haven't talked to him in awhile and It'd be sweet to get my butt kicked by him again at a tournament. I hope he didn't get sick of winning so many that he doesn't want to play any more. We'll have to promise to up our game and give him a challenge.( @Tiranx , I'm talking about you and me.)
Was that the tournament where my rancors defeated me?
I was referring to the last one where we both pulled some super low rankings, but that one was a good one too. I just haven't really thought my army through. I just think, hmm what would be fun to play, and throw it in a bag that day and leave with it. I should sit down and put together something killer.(without hydras and the wannock glyph.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:35 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

The Gamestore is officially scheduled for 1:00PM start planning!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
The Gamestore is officially scheduled for 1:00PM start planning!
Alright, I'm really hoping to drag all my brothers that play to this one, maybe a nephew too.

Old June 4th, 2017, 01:13 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Maps Added, attendee list updated and prize table updated! This is gunna be a fun one guys!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:07 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I'm glad Marshall Law made the cut! Very fun map! I'm looking forward to finally making it up to Idaho! This looks like a blast!

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 4th, 2017, 08:37 PM
"like" happy

Is there any pics of the new prizes? Ive been playing in the shop today and was wondering about if I needed to throw in another prize. The other boxes of terrain I had were already given away or repurposed. Alpha prime is still a go. The c3v stuff is still good to go also.

Old June 5th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

You can put me down as bringing a Heracles as a prize. If we're lucky the release will be this week and I'll include a card. If not, then someone gets an awesome mini and will just have to print out the card themselves.

Super excited for Saturday. It's been way too long since I've brought a pure melee army to a tourney.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 5th, 2017, 12:39 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
You can put me down as bringing a Heracles as a prize. If we're lucky the release will be this week and I'll include a card. If not, then someone gets an awesome mini and will just have to print out the card themselves.

Super excited for Saturday. It's been way too long since I've brought a pure melee army to a tourney.
Im bringing a star wars army. Last 2 times I brought star wars units I was ripped a new one. Im still doing it. This build is a bit more competitve. Very cool that you are bringing a new c3v unit as a prize. I actually bought two sets of the sentinals of grax for giving away. I wasnt sure of who all had them though.

Old June 8th, 2017, 04:02 PM

We need division of maps @BiggaBullfrog and @TREX

I'll make/bring:
Marshall Law
Bountiful Grove
Thaeberian Wellspring
Evergreens and Everglades
Platinum River

Which ones will you make/bring?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 8th, 2017, 07:16 PM
"like" happy

Ill do wasted swampland and vergence.

Old June 8th, 2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Perfect. Also keep in mind we want to be there at least by 12:30 so we can get all set up and ready to go. In the past we've taken a lot of time setting up maps, and I'd rather we don't take up precious playing time to do that.

@BiggaBullfrog that leaves...
Defiled Wellspring
Burning Temple
Cavern Crash

can you build/bring those 3?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 8th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Perfect. Also keep in mind we want to be there at least by 12:30 so we can get all set up and ready to go. In the past we've taken a lot of time setting up maps, and I'd rather we don't take up precious playing time to do that.

@BiggaBullfrog that leaves...
Defiled Wellspring
Burning Temple
Cavern Crash

can you build/bring those 3?
I only have 1 RotV and 1 FotA, so I would need an extra of both of those. I can ask around with the other Utah 'Scapers and see if they can supply stuff. And that's also assuming y'all are okay with me using my custom glaciers for Cavern Crash.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events