Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 12th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Molly Hayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
I'm pretty sure that quozl has some of them, so you might see what he thinks. I'm of the mind that if they can fit in the marker, even if it is just the dome, and can be seen fairly easy for what they are, then the bigger ones aren't needed, but since I don't have any, as of yet, my thoughts shouldn't hold to much sway on the matter.
I don't use the markers at all, just colored glass stones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 12th, 2011, 12:21 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So you found those markers and never got any of them?
Old February 12th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
So you found those markers and never got any of them?
I live to serve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 12th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I like that the normal sized one fit perfectly into the official wound markers and perfectly into the Teachers Markers. The Larger ones only fit in the Teacher Markers and they do so in a way that they cannot stack.

Normal Markers for me all the way 500%.
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:11 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone else had problems opening Molly's Comic pdf? I've tried to open it up on multiple computers and it always says the file is "damaged and cannot be repaired."

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 21st, 2011, 06:43 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Has anyone else had problems opening Molly's Comic pdf? I've tried to open it up on multiple computers and it always says the file is "damaged and cannot be repaired."
Just tried to open it now, get a Failed to Open message.

I'd send scapemage a PM and see if he can remake the pdf file.
Old May 21st, 2011, 06:44 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Ok it is a problem with the file on the server. Griff do you have a back-up for this? If not who was did the art on this one?
Old May 21st, 2011, 06:51 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Ok it is a problem with the file on the server. Griff do you have a back-up for this? If not who was did the art on this one?
Scapemage
Old May 21st, 2011, 07:06 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yes. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I can re-make hte PDF tomorrow if it isn't a server problem.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 21st, 2011, 07:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I had a backup for the PDF, so I went ahead and uploaded it to the server. It should work just fine now.
Old February 29th, 2012, 05:31 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Okay guys, I was wrong about Magneto, so let's hear how I'm wrong here.

This power of Fatigue mechanic is interesting. I think I follow it for the most part. Let's say I've got Cyclops in my army (turn order markers 1 on Cyclops and 2 & 3 on Molly Hayes) and for my first turn I use his Mutant Field commander to move Molly Hayes up. Now on my second turn Molly is within striking distance and she packs a wollop on somebody. After that turn I put fatigue marker on her so my third turn is the only risk involved. Therefore her invulnerability will only be compromised for the last round at most.

But if I don't roll high enough on the third turn, I wipe that one marker off, and then I do NOT take a turn with her. That means I don't place a fatigue marker on her. So on the next round, I can do the same thing guaranteeing I'll at least get a turn two with her providing no one takes her out. At least she won't get fatigued on round two, right?

Okay, now let's say I've got Cyclops and Professor X in my army. Let's say I've got marker #1 on Cyclops and #2 and #3 on Professor X (assuming I don't change them with Cyclops power). I move Molly Hayes up with Cyclops power like before. Then on turn #2 I pack a wollop with Molly Hayes and with some other powerhouse using the Mutant Mind Link. Now it comes to round #3 and here is my question.

Let's say I'm using Professor X's power to take a turn with Molly Hayes. She fatigues, so I wipe the one fatigue marker. But then since I do NOT take a turn with Molly Hayes, I am free to take a turn with two other mutants I control using the Mutant Mind Link? Or not? Does the fatigued Molly Hayes take up a turn, or did I NOT take a turn?

I can see this both ways. On the one side, figures that were targeted but cannot be attacked due to smoke powder get a retarget. On the other hand, that would seem to just be a liability of Molly Hayes' character and perhaps the loss of a turn cannot be bypassed by a special power like Professor X's power.

What say ye?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old February 29th, 2012, 06:06 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

She succumbs to Power Fatigue 'after moving and before attacking', so you would lose the turn you've already started with Molly and wouldn't be able to take another in it's place.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library