Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 16th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Gencon Results 2013

Mathias went 5-0 with the Spiders.

Nicktheant went 4-1 and made Day 2 with Stingers x4, Nilfheim, Isamu.

Pickle made Day 2 going 4-1 with Braxas, Stingers x3, and Marro Warriors.

ManTrainChooChoo went 4-1 and made Day 2 with Dividers x4, Tul-Bak-Ra, and Krav.

Arrow Grut went 3-2 and made Day 2 with Greenscales x3, Raelin, Moltenclaw.

Unseenshadowz played Dwarves x3, Mogrimm, and Krav.

ISB3 played PKs x5 and Heirloom.

My dad played Arrow Gruts x3, Swogs x4, Krug, Raelin, and Marcu. (He made Day 2 only because he won the 5-way tiebreaker for 16th place )

I played Redcoats x3, Nakitas, and Raelin (and Otonashi, who sat every game).

Last edited by vegietarian18; August 16th, 2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old August 16th, 2013, 10:10 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I went 4-1 with Red Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Raelin, Hydra, Deathreavers x1, Marcu.

Deroche went 3-2 and made day 2 (good enough SoS to dodge the 16th place tie) with Phantom Knights x2, Raelin, Krav, Hydra. He gave me my only loss, in the first round.

I finally got a chance to play Mattsertruckrally. Unfortunately it was in round 3, when we were both 1-1, and I knocked him out. Amazing game though. Came down to two wyrmlings and an attack glyph-boosted Raelin killing Q10.

My other opponents were rym (AGs/Krug/Mimring, awesome game), David K (Romans w/3 champs, terrible matchup for him), and Arrow Grut (who also made day 2).

Xorlof should be posting all the top16 armies sometime soon. In addition to me, Deroche, and the 9 mentioned above, I know weesel99, Arcus, and Orange Mailman made it.
Old August 16th, 2013, 10:48 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Hope you guys had fun at Gencon without your truly...
*glowers with envy*

Old August 16th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here are the players moving on to day 2 and the armies they played on day 1.

Congrats to all who made it! ISB3 & Matthias were the two who went 5-0.

ISB3
==============
Phantom Knights x5
Heirloom

Matthias
==============
Spider x4
Wyvern x2
Estivara

Unseenshadowz
===============
Axe Grinders x3
Mogrimm
Krav Maga Agents

Orange Mailman
===============
Sgt. Drake (RotV)
Raelin (RotV)
10th Reg. x2
Marcus Decimus

Deroche
===============
Phantom Knights x2
Fen Hyrdra
Krav Maga Agents
Raelin (RotV)

Nicktheant
===============
Nilfheim
Stingers x4
Isamu

Veggie's Dad
===============
Arrow Gruts x3
Swog Riders x4
Krug
Raelin (RotV)
Marcu

Vegietarian
===============
10th Reg. x3
Nakitas
Raelin (RotV)
Otonashi
(drop 1 figure)

Arrow Grut
===============
Moltenclaw
Raelin (RotV)
Greenscales x3
Otonashi

Cleon
===============
Raelin (RotV)
Deathchasers x4
Me-Burq-Sa
Nerak
Swog Rider
Isamu

Arcus
===============
Braxas
Stingers x3
Marro Warriors

R˙chean
===============
Tarn Viking Warriors
Marro Warriors
Krav Maga Agents
Nakita Agents
Kaemon Awa

Pickle4192
===============
Braxas
Stingers x3
Marro Warriors

MantrainChooChoo
===============
Marro Dividers x4
Tul-Bak-Ra
Krav Maga Agents

dok
===============
Raelin (RotV)
Fen Hyrda
Black Wyrmling x3
Red Wyrmling x3
Marcu
Deathreavers x1

weesel99
===============
Axegrinders x3
Me-Burq-Sa
Major Q9

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 17th, 2013, 12:44 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

If I didn't roll two consecutive 4 shields on my attack against Unseenshadowz's Dwarf, I would have been in Day 2, especially since I was dominating then entire game.

Well, good luck to you guys anyway!

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 17th, 2013 at 12:45 AM. Reason: See Fouzding, that build could do it! Almost did it! Just due to the dice!
Old August 17th, 2013, 01:12 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

El Diabolo won Treasure Quest with a Steamroller build (Capuansx2/Spartacus/Crixus).

Old August 17th, 2013, 01:25 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

...and the coveted Ollie-Thinks-Your-Army-Is-Cool-But-You-Still-Did-Well Award is a three-way tie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Matthias
==============
Spider x4
Wyvern x2
Estivara

R˙chean
===============
Tarn Viking Warriors
Marro Warriors
Krav Maga Agents
Nakita Agents
Kaemon Awa

MantrainChooChoo
===============
Marro Dividers x4
Tul-Bak-Ra
Krav Maga Agents
Congrats guys, I know this will mean a lot to you.
Old August 17th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I was part of the 5-way tie for 16th using Krav Maga Agents, Nakita Agents, Agent Skahen, Radlin, and Otonashi, dropping 10 points.
Old August 17th, 2013, 12:00 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm cracking up over Matthias going 5-0. Wasn't he planning on NOT doing that to make the Dragon Dice event?

He said a month or two ago that if he was trying to win he'd be playing Mohicans + Raelin

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 17th, 2013, 01:49 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yeah, pretty amazing that Matthias went 4-0 (weesel99 and him were NOT taking the last game seriously, as they had both already qualified. But 4-0 is plenty impressive).

R16 results:

Orange Mailman defeats ?
Matthias defeats Mantrain
dok defeats Deroche (avenging day 1!)
ISB3 defeats Cleon
Arcus defeats R˙chean (!)
weesel99 defeats vegie's dad
pickle4192 defeats ?
Arrow Grut defeats ?

Quarters results:

Matthias defeats ISB3
dok defeats Arcus
weesel99 defeats Arrow Grut (!)
Orange Mailman defeats pickle4192

Semis results:

Orange Mailman defeats dok
Matthias defeats weesel99

Finals will be delayed so that Matthias can play dragon dice.
Old August 17th, 2013, 02:55 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Matthias made it to the final game with spiders and Estivara...what a way to handicapp your opponent in Rev the Whip,

I'm not worthy

Can't wait to see the video

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 17th, 2013, 03:06 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Making it to Day 2 w/that army is impressive. Not surprised he made it to the finals having to play against it all day2

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con