Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 18th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Green Lantern (Alan Scott)

The Book of Green Lantern (Alan Scott)

C3G DC WAVE 25
THE JUSTICE SOCIETY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Origin set.
Its model number and name are #208 / Alan Scott.
Its model number and name are #077 / Sentinel.
Its model number and name are #076, 078 / Green Lantern.

Character Bio - Thousands of years ago, a mystical flame fell to Earth in the guise of a meteor. It is said that destiny controlled the hands that fashioned the flame into first a lamp, then later a lantern. It was in this latter form that the flame fell into the hands of young Alan Scott, a railroad engineer.

In the wake of a railroad accident, the flame instructed Alan Scott how to shape a piece of itself into a ring. This ring granted Alan many magical abilities, though with a weakness to wood and other living plant matter. Alan used these abilities to become a costumed crime fighter, calling himself Green Lantern. After many of his own adventures, Alan Scott would go on to become a founding member of the Justice Society of America, later training generation after generation of new heroes. To the end, a hero, a shining light in the darkness.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergies:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: (IAmBatman)
  • Second playtest: b57123m (280-300 points)
  • Third playtest: bsbush7690 (310 points)
  • Fourth playtest: Aggressive Sock (270-280 points)
    Recharge power changed to recharge all.
  • Fifth playtest: LordVenoc (280-300 points)
  • Sixth playtest: Ronin (260 points)
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by A3n

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:53 PM. Reason: png
Old August 18th, 2014, 04:49 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Green Lantern (Alan Scott) - Design Phase

GREEN LANTERN
ALAN SCOTT

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
MYSTERY MAN
VALIANT
MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 280

GREEN POWER RING
Start the game with a green Boxing Glove Marker, a green Shield Marker, and a green Cage Marker on this card.
  • Before attacking with this Green Lantern, you may remove a Boxing Glove Marker from this card and roll 2 additional attack dice.
  • Before defending with this Green Lantern, you may remove a Shield Marker from this card and roll 2 additional defense dice.
  • Once per round, before a figure within 4 clear sight spaces begins its movement, you may remove a Cage Marker from this card and prevent that figure from moving this turn.
RING RECHARGE
After taking a turn with this Green Lantern, if he did not move or attack, you may place all previously removed markers from the Green Power Ring special power back on this card.

WOOD WEAKNESS
When this Green Lantern is adjacent to at least one Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece, he rolls 1 fewer attack and defense die.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 9th, 2016 at 12:09 PM.
Old August 18th, 2014, 04:52 PM

There are a couple of possible figures for this guy (I have two that could work myself), so any preferences on which we use?

Old August 18th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

WOOD WEAKNESS

When Green Lantern is adjacent to at least one Evergreen Tree, Jungle Tree, Jungle Bush, or when he attacks or defends against an Archer or Amazon, he rolls 1 fewer attack and defense die.
I may be wrong but doesn't he also have a weakness to Undead figured because of this?
Old August 18th, 2014, 05:23 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks good to me. But why Amazon? They use steel .
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I may be wrong but doesn't he also have a weakness to Undead figured because of this?
I don't get that.
Old August 18th, 2014, 05:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Great "classic" approach to the Green Lantern powers... more limited in some ways, which fits the OG[L] himself.

No strong preference for a figure, but DC 10TH would be my pick. The Origin one is also fine, though.

Archer and Amazon seem like sort of a stretch for Wood Weakness... the Amazons fight just as often with iron and steel weaponry, and our modern Archers would probably be uses carbon-fiber/aluminum arrows. I think Plants and Plant Elementals would be more strongly realized if a bit more niche.
Old August 18th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the top two powers, but I agree with the others that I'm not quite feeling Wood Weakness. If anything, I'd rather just stick with the first sentence and drop the weaknesses to specific classes.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 18th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I like the top two powers, but I agree with the others that I'm not quite feeling Wood Weakness. If anything, I'd rather just stick with the first sentence and drop the weaknesses to specific classes.
That's less confusing too as then you don't have to ask if he rolls 2 less if an archer attacks him while Alan is adjacent to a tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 18th, 2014, 07:27 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

WOOD WEAKNESS

When Green Lantern is adjacent to at least one Evergreen Tree, Jungle Tree, Jungle Bush, or when he attacks or defends against an Archer or Amazon, he rolls 1 fewer attack and defense die.
I believe he has struggled in combat with Simon Grundy, but that being due to Grundy's swampiness more than his undeadiness.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old August 18th, 2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
That's less confusing too as then you don't have to ask if he rolls 2 less if an archer attacks him while Alan is adjacent to a tree.
That's probably the best approach. I toyed with the idea of dropping to that first sentence too, but thought I'd at least float this less niche version out.

I'm cool with the simplified version, though, where his only real counter will be Floronic Man.

Old August 18th, 2014, 08:21 PM

Oh and the cool stuff in this design is pure Griffin. I just liked the ideas too much to see them go to waste. This is about 99% his design.

Old August 18th, 2014, 10:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm happy to see this one getting some light.
Spoiler Alert!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library