Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 24th, 2012, 04:57 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Catgirl ~~ Design Phase

I still am against her giving a bonus & taking a full normal turn. I rate her less then Robin & he can't do that much.

If you do want to go with it though you could change it like:

Quote:
VIGILANTE SUPPORT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and after taking a turn with Catgirl, you may take a turn with a Vigilante you control. If Catgirl did not attack this turn and the chosen Vigilante attacks any figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Catgirl, you may roll the 20-sided die 3 times. For each roll, if you roll 16 or higher, the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die this turn. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
However I don't think LP liked the turn order that much as it is opposite to Vigilante Sidekick, & I kind of agree with LP there but could live with it if it had to be this way.

Then again, as Bats said, the theme of the Canon of Batarangs isn't there either.
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We could:

A) Just drop Vigilante Sidekick altogether and do a Vigilante Support power instead

B) Go with Vigilante Sidekick as is and work on a simple Batcannon power.

BAT-CANNON DISTRACTION
Once per round, if Catgirl is not engaged, before attacking an enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Catgirl with another figure you control, you may reveal the "X"-Order Marker on this card and subtract 1 die from the enemy figure's defense.

Wording might need some work, but these restrictions could prevent her from using the cannon and taking turns all over the place (she'd just do it once per round).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 24th, 2012, 11:05 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about something like:

VIGILANTE BATCANNON SUPPORT
Instead of moving normally with a Vigilante you control, you may move Catgirl. You may then choose an opponent's figure within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die 3 times. For each roll of 16 or higher, the chosen figure subtracts 1 from its defense dice if attacked by a Vigilante you control this turn.

Of course, this could really make for a crazy chain with Black Canary/Green Arrow/Robin/Catgirl.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 24th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Bat-Cannon Distraction but I like Vigilante Batcannon Support better.

Let's look at the chaining though:

I reveal an OM on Batman. Instead of moving Black Canary, I move Catgirl, choose an opponent's figure and roll the 20-sided die three times. I then attack with Black Canary and then attack with Green Arrow. I then take a turn with Robin.

I don't think that's bad at all. I just recommend not giving her Vigilante Sidekick in addition to Vigilante Batcannon Support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 24th, 2012, 01:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm ... still doesn't feel quite right.

VIGILANTE BATCANNON SUPPORT
After moving a Vigilante you control, before attacking with that Vigilante, you may choose an opponent's figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Catgirl and roll the 20-sided die up to 3 times. For each roll of 16 or higher, that opponent's figure subtracts 1 from its defense if you attack it with any Vigilante you control this turn.

And then either drop Vigilante Sidekick all together (which I'd be fine with) or add a line like this to the end:

After using Vigilante Batcannon Support, Catgirl cannot attack until the next time you reveal a numbered Order Marker.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 24th, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old September 24th, 2012, 03:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
VIGILANTE SIDEKICK
After revealing an Order Marker on a Vigilante card you control and taking a turn with that Vigilante, if Catgirl is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Vigilante, you may take an immediate turn with Catgirl. If Catgirl is adjacent to that Vigilante when attacking an adjacent figure this turn, add 1 to her attack. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

ROLLERSKATES
Catgirl may add 3 to her movement if she does not move up any levels of terrain this turn.

BATARANG CANNON DISTRACTION
After moving a Vigilante you control, before attacking with that Vigilante, you may choose an opponent's figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Catgirl and roll the 20-sided die up to 3 times. For each roll of 16 or higher, that opponent's figure subtracts 1 from its defense if you attack it with any Vigilante you control this turn. After using Batarang Cannon Distraction, Catgirl cannot attack until the next time you reveal a numbered Order Marker.
That's a lot of text, hmm... I'd still rather not drop Vigilante Sidekick, because I think she'd be either not useful or played totally differently than intended. Without it, Catgirl would still not get OM's, which means she wouldn't use her Rollerskates. Or we could modify slightly what Bats suggested earlier:

Quote:
BAT-CANNON DISTRACTION
Once per round, if Catgirl is not engaged, before attacking an enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Catgirl with another figure you control, you may reveal the "X"-Order Marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die 3 times. For each roll, if you roll 16 or higher, the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die for that attack.
I think that's my favorite so far, actually, coupled with Vigilante Sidekick and Rollerskates.
Old September 24th, 2012, 05:21 PM

I think the X-Marker one is my favorite thus far too.

Old September 24th, 2012, 05:27 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
VIGILANTE SIDEKICK
After revealing an Order Marker on a Vigilante card you control and taking a turn with that Vigilante, if Catgirl is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Vigilante, you may take an immediate turn with Catgirl. If Catgirl is adjacent to that Vigilante when attacking an adjacent figure this turn, add 1 to her attack. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

ROLLERSKATES
Catgirl may add 3 to her movement if she does not move up any levels of terrain this turn.

Once per round, if Catgirl is not engaged, before attacking an enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Catgirl with another figure you control, you may reveal the "X"-Order Marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die 3 times. For each roll, if you roll 16 or higher, the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die for that attack.
So is everyone okay with this, now? How's the wording the third power? I would kind of like Catgirl to have the chance to benefit from her Batarangs also, but I wouldn't be opposed to not having it.
Old September 24th, 2012, 05:30 PM

Slight wording adjustments:

Once per round, if Catgirl is not engaged, before attacking an enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Catgirl with another figure you control, you may reveal the "X"-Order Marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die up to 3 times. For each roll of 16 or higher, the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die against that attack.

Old September 24th, 2012, 05:34 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
VIGILANTE SIDEKICK

ROLLERSKATES

BAT-CANNON DISTRACTION
If a Vigilante attacks a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Catgirl, you may roll the 20-sided die 3 times. For each roll of 16 or higher, subtract 1 from the defending figure's defense this turn. Catgirl cannot attack until the next time you reveal a numbered Order Marker.
With that you could probably bring the roll down, maybe to 14.
Old September 24th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The only way Catgirl could use Batarang Cannon Distraction (if you took out the "another") would be if you also gave her Range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 24th, 2012, 05:40 PM

I'm not in favor of Catgirl using it for her own attack, personally. I like her being restricted to using it in a supportive role.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library