Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old December 3rd, 2014, 04:16 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
@Xorlof Ragman is missing
I kind of enjoy when a card is missed for whatever reason. I did my initial printing off of his list so when other ones show up it's like a new release all over again.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old December 3rd, 2014, 06:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
@Xorlof Ragman is missing
Should be fixed now.
Old January 10th, 2015, 11:31 PM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart

Hey guys got to try this out and all I have to say is PERFECT! This makes it almost to easy. I did some print tests and they were beautiful.

I have a quick question though. I picked up a parts ROTV and some loose wave figs last night but no cards at all. Is there anything like this for Classic or is it only for Customs? cant seem to find nice Hi-res 250-300 dpi scans readily available. Am i asking to much or was there ever a need for this?

thanks
Old January 11th, 2015, 12:24 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Only for customs, sorry. There is no resource this wonderful for the official stuff.

And don't thank all of us, thank @Xorlof , because this awesome resource is his one man show!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 13th, 2015, 07:41 PM

marianoth Woo who?

That's awesome! Thanks a lot.
Old February 14th, 2015, 04:10 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm actually considering adding the official cards into this software. How many would find that of value?

The print quality won't be as high as the customs cards because these will be sourced from scans, but at least it would provide a quick way to replace your missing or damaged cards, printed to the correct size, since they're no longer available from Hasbro/WotC customer support.

If Hasbro or WotC complains, I'll have to remove them, but I have a hunch that they'll play it cool and let us reprint our missing cards.

If I hear that there is enough interest, the first step would be scanning the cards, unless someone can point me to a source for all of them scanned at a consistent and high quality.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old February 14th, 2015, 10:56 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That would be awesome!

But you are right - if Hasbro complains you need to remove them.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; February 14th, 2015 at 10:58 AM. Reason: I use trading cards and keep my good cards...good.
Old February 14th, 2015, 03:16 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
If I hear that there is enough interest, the first step would be scanning the cards, unless someone can point me to a source for all of them scanned at a consistent and high quality.
There is this thread, on which I unfortunately have long since dropped the ball, which has some hi-res scans in it. I may be able to start scanning again slowly...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 16th, 2015, 03:35 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I have just a mediocre scanner, but I can probably also provide some hi-res scans. I think it would be useful to be able to print cards for proxy purposes (I'm not counting on completing my collection anytime soon).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 16th, 2015, 03:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I have a scanner here and own lots of the cards. I don't know if the quality of the scans will be up to your standards or not but I will try to help out if I can. Just let me know if you are going to go forward with this idea or not. I don't want to be sitting around scanning and uploading 100+ cards but I will knock out a couple of dozen for you.
Old February 20th, 2015, 10:32 PM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart

Great tool! Thanks Xorlof!
Old February 21st, 2015, 01:56 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I would be all for official cards

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software