Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old May 5th, 2023, 05:29 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: ScapeCon III: August 9-13, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Any of the deltas CV?
No, Three-Headed Hydra and Delta Rule of 12 are both classic. Although there may be a VC Delta side event.
Old June 12th, 2023, 02:40 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I've updated this thread and created the events and maps threads.

If you are going to attend, PM me to pay. We still have 11 open spots.
Old June 13th, 2023, 05:26 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I've got a buddy, Cheario, who plans to attend for some 1-day Badges.

He's figuring out logistics etc...but looking like he'll attend Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 17th, 2023, 03:23 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

My son and I are looking for a third for 3-headed Hydra.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 18th, 2023, 04:35 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Michael- I'm interested.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old June 20th, 2023, 10:16 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
Quote:
Michael- I'm interested.
No no no no...you don't want main-event champions. They are overrated.

Old June 20th, 2023, 09:37 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
Quote:
Michael- I'm interested.
No no no no...you don't want main-event champions. They are overrated.
Finally got a reaction from you. Totally worth it.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old June 20th, 2023, 10:00 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do we know if the room we'll be using has had a group this large use it before?
Old June 23rd, 2023, 03:14 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Do we know if the room we'll be using has had a group this large use it before?
We don't know. Presumably it has, but my guess is not with the tables set up the way we need them to be.

Capacity limits have been discussed with the both of the hotel sales directors we have worked with. We are definitely pushing capacity, but we do have use of the two board meeting rooms this year. One will likely be used for the prize wall.
Old July 8th, 2023, 08:34 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Attention ScapeCon Attendees:

We are sending preliminary menu and meal counts to the hotel this week. If you have any special meal needs (vegan, etc.) please pm me (not OEAO) asap.

Also, if you know that you will be arriving after Wed. night dinner (6-7pm) or if for some reason you will not attend any other meals, please pm me asap. We place the order for each meal several days prior to ScapeCon and we are only charged for each meal ordered.

All money saved is used to purchase additional prizes and/or to build the terrain pool for future Cons.
Old July 9th, 2023, 06:55 AM

Last day to book hotel rooms using our block is Tuesday July 11. On July 12, rooms are released from the block. The hotel was at full occupancy during ScapeCon I. If you have not booked your room but plan to attend, book now to ensure you have a room. If your plans change you can cancel your room reservation either 24 or 48 hours before the reservation starts at no charge (I can't remember which but you can look it up).
Old July 9th, 2023, 10:16 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post

Last day to book hotel rooms using our block is Tuesday July 11. On July 12, rooms are released from the block. The hotel was at full occupancy during ScapeCon I. If you have not booked your room but plan to attend, book now to ensure you have a room. If your plans change you can cancel your room reservation either 24 or 48 hours before the reservation starts at no charge (I can't remember which but you can look it up).
-----------------------

Speaking of which, I'm looking to share a room for ScapeCon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon