Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old October 26th, 2009, 10:25 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - 10/26 - Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For Targeting Computer you might want to specify that you can only do the reroll thing once.
Hmm... I thought the words "re-roll any 1 die" would indicate that it was one die per attack. If you re-rolled again, wouldn't that be re-rolling more than one die?

What does everyone else think? Is the wording too subtle?

(Incidentally, this section seems to be really busy tonight. )
Old October 26th, 2009, 10:54 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I was thinking the same thing!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 27th, 2009, 06:18 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I was thinking the same thing!
Well it's not now.
Old October 27th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Crazy Aussie and your upsidedown time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 27th, 2009, 04:31 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Crazy Aussie and your upsidedown time.
Old October 27th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Love your Beetle and Black Cat SD

I like that you've got the characters from Spiderman comics. A couple months ago I just read some with Black Cat in them and with her and Spidey "dating" even though she didn't know his alias yet. Kind of funny watching them have dinner with him in is costume and his mask pulled up just above his mouth. She then kind of broke his heart. Then there were some issues with Beetle and his cronies after Spidey. Fun stuff for sure.

That's why I was doing some Spiderman foils in Hobgoblin and Jack O' Lantern. They're cool looking minis, plus they are neat characters in Spidey's world.

I'd eventually like to get a Kingpin mini and have him involved as well with Spidey and Daredevil.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 30th, 2009, 01:19 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Thanks, Hahma. Those Spider-Man comics are some of the earliest ones I can remember reading too (dating ourselves, aren't we?) - I'll get around to Jack o' Lantern and Kingpin someday, too. I don't have the Hobgoblin figure because the Heroclix sculpt is just fugly, but I may give in on that one someday.

Meanwhile, here's a little change of pace from all the street-level guys:

Old October 30th, 2009, 04:21 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - 10/30 - Ultron

Nice card SD.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:24 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

wow, 7 defense with 1 autoshield. With 5 life that's getting close to the border line of ultimate survivability for Heroscape playability. Ultron should
be very tough(adamantium and all) and he does only have 1 attack per
turn(potentially more) so that kind of mitigates it. This card definitely gets to the essence of Ultron, I just hope its balanced versus many levels of Heroscape 'cause it looks like a fun card.

CORVUS

Last edited by artemiscorso; November 2nd, 2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Nice Card SD. I have this mini so it'll give my Wonder Man a good adversary. I look forward to trying him out in a WCA battle

This is one tough Ultron to be sure. The autoshield with 7 defense is like a defense of 10, and considering he's made of adamantium, it seems appropriate. He should be tough because he is a big-time Villain. For those worried about his high defense being broken, anyone ever whiff on defense with Q9 or Deathwalkers? I have. I also wounded 8 Defense (had height) Darkseid with a 1 skull roll from a Batarang, so it's not broken, especially when he only has 5 lives. So that helps keep it in check IMO.

I like his attack and the Encephalo Ray is pretty cool, and helps not making him too overpowered by putting wounds on and taking control of figure.

He would be best utilized against multiple opponents obviously so Encephalo Ray can be used to damage other opponents with control of the one he initially attacked. But on a lava map opponents have to be wary of being in movement range of lava in case Ultron takes them over and sends them for a hotfoot

I'm digging the picture and the background.

Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The C3G Superman, for 50 points more, is probably just a bit more survivable, with 7 defense, 7 life, and the ability to count blanks as shields against normal attacks. Extensive playtesting proved his balance, though, so I'm guessing with two less life and a similar defense, for 50 points less, Ultron's probably about right.
I could maybe see a bump of 10 points since his auto shield works against special attacks (a fact which might give some medium point range heroes fits against him).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

True enough Bats. 360 for him could be pretty good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations