Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old December 6th, 2008, 11:36 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Scapecity Destructible Object Exp. Pack 1 (New Pics Adde

HOLY MOLY!!!! That set is so awesome, I nearly pissed myself in its awesomness!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
HOLY MOLY!!!! That set is so awesome, I nearly pissed myself in its awesomness!
Thank you! I still have bunch left. I'm just keeping up with the orders as I build them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's Puppy
Are you going to be seling these at the Upcoming Eastern PA tournament? I think it is dfenetly cool. I don't have marvel, but I think it could still work well with classic scape.
Yes I will be bringing them to the event. I will see how many excess ones I can make beyond what is already ordered. These things do take some time to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's Puppy
Ordering from someone who does not work fro a company (like WGHQ, Housemouse, Walmart) doesn't really sit well with my parents, but I can't see them objecting to an in person deel.
Those of you have gotten one of these already, if you could post that you got them and they were in great shape and they were exactly what you ordered, it would help me with these kind of comments. I have a bunch of kids who would like to get these, but their parents don't know if they can trust to send a check or don't trust paypal.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:15 AM

imnaha is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi Peter - my Scapecity set arrived very quickly. Thanks for packing it up so well. It looks great and I am sure we'll have a lot of fun throwing the benches around.
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think I already posted that I got them, but to add to that I'll say that I got them in perfect condition, very well packaged, and exactly when I expected them to arrive. And I used Paypal!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 9th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I do have sets left. So please keep ordering!

I was playing with Jodokast's "Under the El" map. Below is a slight Mod to the map. I'm hoping Jodokast and I can submit this map soon as a Battlefield of Marvel map.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old January 9th, 2009, 12:18 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I want to add an additional plug for this. I got it for my son. Christmas morning he sees it set up on a marvel map by the tree... he was completely thrilled, and still is weeks later.

Throwing a taxi (in context of the game, of course) is immensely satisfying. Blasting a car until it explodes, knocking Thanos of a streetlight, or beating the tar out of Red Skull with a giant clock... It's amazingly fun.

I'm not much for customs in general, but Scapecity is what the real Marvel set should have had. (Here's crossing my fingers for a future expansion.) It really feels like you're in the middle of an epic, comic-book-style urban brawl.

This is a high-quality set, well worth the purchase price. If you have the means, I highly recommend it.
Old January 15th, 2009, 12:22 PM

Skwib is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Is this set still available? I would very much like to purchase it if it is. Thx!
Old January 15th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwib View Post
Is this set still available? I would very much like to purchase it if it is. Thx!
Send a PM to peteparkerh.
Old January 15th, 2009, 05:01 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwib View Post
I am almost positive peteparkerh is still selling them. I just picked up mine the other day and forgot to get on this thread and say that this set is awesome. It makes Marvel games soooo much better! It really makes your maps come alive. It is definitely worth the price.
Old January 16th, 2009, 08:52 PM

miantanomo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post

(click pictures for close-up)

Just in time for Christmas, the Scapecity Destructible Object Exapansion Pack 1 design is complete and now needs your help to become a reality.

This set is not just for Marvel characters. This is a lot of fun with the Classic Heroscape figures as well (Robots, Agents, Airborne Elite, etc.).

I have bargined with wholesalers to get good deals on each of the components I need to make the pack. I have a total of 36 sets to sell in the first wave.

The kit will include (each with their own card):
1. Police SUV
Die-cast metal vehicle with "Heroscape" like wash color scheme.
Vehicle "locks" into position for proper placement on board.

2. Ambulance
]

3. Taxi

4. Traffic Light
Metal traffic light which magnetically attaches to any Heroscape tile.

5. Street Clock
Clock which magnetically attaches to any Heroscape tile.

6. Park Bench (set comes with two)

This set will be offered at $25 plus $10 S&H. Colors may vary (especially the ambulance, there will be two colors, Red and White)

Please comment here if you are interested and I will PM you with details.

HEROSCAPE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. © 2006 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. This product is in no way created by, distributed, or endorsed by Hasbro.
Well ill have to say im interested! if you have any left send me the info!

Who him?
Old January 16th, 2009, 09:09 PM

Alee_Brightberry Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miantanomo;743289[COLOR=lime
Well ill have to say im interested! if you have any left send me the info![/COLOR]
Could you find some other color to post in please....

that green is very unreadable.

thanks

Reality is for people who lack imagination.

Old January 16th, 2009, 09:13 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alee_Brightberry View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by miantanomo;743289[COLOR=lime
Well ill have to say im interested! if you have any left send me the info![/color]
Could you find some other color to post in please....

that green is very unreadable.

thanks
Not to mention that it was hardly necessary to quote such a picture-intensive post in order to say that you like the set.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion