Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 21st, 2013, 05:15 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cathar Spearmen

I don't like Marcus with these guys. A Range 2 pod is hard to set up and the OMs wasted on Marcus are just that, wasted.

I like
Cathar x4 300
Raelin 380
Krav 480
Marcu 500

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Just use Marcus for the movement boost then.
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:46 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Just use Marcus for the movement boost then.
Oh yeah, duh.

Old March 21st, 2013, 05:52 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Marcus is not a bad pick with the Cathars. His usefulness will vary depending on the map and the opponent, but if there's a nice place to pod up within about a turn of your SZ then Marcus is extra-beneficial.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:01 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

The Hero I like best with the Cathars is ***** *******

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; March 21st, 2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: You can Fill in the blanks in three more weeks ^_^
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:14 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
The Hero I like best with the Cathars is ***** *******
Well, thats Count Raymond and there are two reasons for that. From the comments I've seen about them being better with him, and that he is the only figure in the hero pack that fits in the blank. Your hints seem to be getting easier, ZB.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 21st, 2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old March 21st, 2013, 08:57 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone used these guys with the Air Elementals? Seems like it'd be an interesting combination for a melee pod. It'd lose against pretty much everything, but still...

Cathar x3
Air Elementals x5
Kurrok

Would be fun to try.

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:15 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock View Post
Has anyone used these guys with the Air Elementals? Seems like it'd be an interesting combination for a melee pod. It'd lose against pretty much everything, but still...

Cathar x3
Air Elementals x5
Kurrok

Would be fun to try.
That would be fun to try, I agree.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The Cathars are a lot of fun. They can crush most melee, but melee still has a chance much of the time depending on the dice and strategies used. Air Elementals would be a nice pairing for more anti-melee, but I'd imagine something like Phantom Knights or Beakface Sneaks would be a better help, for those pesky ranged units.

I can't share my favorite Cathar build yet.
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
You probably want to add the clarification about Knockbacks, Throws, Shield Pushes, etc.
Done, at least I think that's what you wanted.
Old March 21st, 2013, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
You probably want to add the clarification about Knockbacks, Throws, Shield Pushes, etc.
Done, at least I think that's what you wanted.

Old March 21st, 2013, 11:13 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
The Cathars are a lot of fun. They can crush most melee, but melee still has a chance much of the time depending on the dice and strategies used. Air Elementals would be a nice pairing for more anti-melee, but I'd imagine something like Phantom Knights or Beakface Sneaks would be a better help, for those pesky ranged units.

I can't share my favorite Cathar build yet.
Heh. Me neither. Why can't they have dailly realeases? That would be cool. Now we gotta wait 3 more weeks until the Count is revealed, along with his epic power that makes these guys better. Man I love play testing

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs