Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 9th, 2017, 03:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Islandscape is Here!

I'll bring Fire Isles.
Old July 12th, 2017, 08:56 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I can bring a second map if we need one. I'll also bring a spare army in case anyone forgets to bring theirs.
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Can I count on playing your backup army, Sherman? I have done terrain with me but no figures.
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:16 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Sure, PM me your army build and I'll see what I can do.
Old July 13th, 2017, 12:08 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Could someone bring a spare unit of 10th Regiment? If not, I'll proxy them with a unit of 4th Mass, but I'd like to have cohesion on the table!

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old July 13th, 2017, 12:52 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
Could someone bring a spare unit of 10th Regiment? If not, I'll proxy them with a unit of 4th Mass, but I'd like to have cohesion on the table!
I can bring a squad for you.

Old July 13th, 2017, 06:33 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

*(Advertisement)*

Follow the very varied and exciting adventures of The New York City Gang of Four (Chas, Kolakoski, Sherman Davies, and Taeblewalker) on our own thread, the longest continuous group customized monthly game description on this site!

Find it here in General Discussion:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...=49667&page=44

And if you're able to visit the NYC area, which obviously you are if you're on this Islandscape event thread, come join us for some interesting and very varied play with Classic, Custom, and Superhero scenarios, and just about everything else possible in a Scape game in a plethora of formats here in Brooklyn Heights every month! Just PM one of us to let us know a date you'll be free as announced ahead of time on the thread.

Each month a different member plays rotating GM host for his latest idea for a fun day of Scaping starting Wednesdays at noon and going into the evening. Saturdays can also be arranged. To get an idea of the many, many, many different things we've done over the years, check us out! (You can also see some of these games and ideas on Kolakoski's blog, custom scenarios and map threads, etc.). We all design custom cards, and some can be seen on custom threads, including C3G, C3V, and others.

Last edited by chas; July 13th, 2017 at 06:49 AM.
Old July 13th, 2017, 01:25 PM

WarBanner knows what's in an order marker WarBanner knows what's in an order marker

@Sherman Davies - if everyone on the list shows, we will need 8 maps, and one player will get a bye. We're at 8 currently, and not everyone is guaranteed to show. Nevertheless, better too many maps than too few, so yeah, bring a 2nd map. Thanks!

@superfrog - Anything Sherman can't provide probably doesn't exist, so design your army and he'll get it to you. I can provide backup in the event he doesn't have something.

While I haven't gotten into Brooklyn for a Gang of Four event, I can attest to the quality of the individuals in the group, and am sure it'd be a good time for anyone who goes.

Also, 9 days and counting! I really should make an army at some point...

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old July 14th, 2017, 12:39 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

I will have a +1...looking forward to this!
Old July 15th, 2017, 10:02 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Hey I was able to convince my best friend from high school to come too! He hasn't played in forever though.
Old July 15th, 2017, 10:05 PM

WarBanner knows what's in an order marker WarBanner knows what's in an order marker

Hot damn, we're looking at near-record levels of attendance. I'll be sure to bring two spare armies with me, just in case.

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old July 15th, 2017, 10:21 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'll need someone to pick me up at the Hicksville LIRR as usual at 11:10 AM, or a bit earlier if that is preferable. The same person usually gets Kolakoski also, as we meet at Jamaica from the Brooklyn and Manhattan trains and arrive together.

We'll also need someone to drop us off at the end of the day, although it doesn't have to be the same person.

Chas

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events