Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 1st, 2010, 09:09 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: IAmBatman's *8/13* Taking requests for Updates! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Captain Bling Marvel?
who is that? i couldn't even find him on google
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

lol, sorry, that was a joke ... what you described sounded kind of like Captain Marvel Jr. with some extra bling ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2010, 09:52 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

darn, i don't think so, he doesn't have the lightning bolt
I think I'll take a picture tommorow

Last edited by TurtleKing99; March 1st, 2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old March 1st, 2010, 10:24 PM
Founder of Democracy

YES!! I started randomly clicking through the A-Z list and found him!

It was Doctor Fate
Old March 1st, 2010, 10:43 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, shoot! I should've gotten that one. I'm embarrassed now.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2010, 11:23 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Don't feel bad, Bats. Gold "helmet" instead of "mask" would've been a better clue, methinks.

TurtleKing, you can find some Doctor Fate customs here.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 12:00 AM

And here too. Like as in this thread. Well, the first post anyway.

Old March 20th, 2014, 12:45 AM

JamesandthegiantJotun is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I didn't get a chance to read through all 88 pages. And I know there hasn't been any action on here in a while, but is there anyway for me to acquire the Flying symbol? Sorry for any inconvenience.
Old March 20th, 2014, 07:35 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesandthegiantJotun View Post
I didn't get a chance to read through all 88 pages. And I know there hasn't been any action on here in a while, but is there anyway for me to acquire the Flying symbol? Sorry for any inconvenience.
Try the stickied threads, specifically GreyOwl's Customization Tools-10/11 Cust. Compendium 2nd ed.

BTW Bats,
The link to the Booster Gold I did for you is out of date. Try this one:
Old March 20th, 2014, 01:40 PM

I'm really not maintaining this thread anymore.

Old March 20th, 2014, 04:56 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm really not maintaining this thread anymore.
I did gather that, but I didn't want it to be my fault that a link was broken . I was surprised that after the many times of loosing links, that this one still popped up in my CP. Go-figure.
Old March 20th, 2014, 06:57 PM

Cool seeing the roots of Temporal Defense there, though, huh?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations