Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th, 2015, 02:27 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
HACCS - Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher

The HCS and later the HAC were my original projects I worked on for a long time, learning a lot about web programming at the same time. And as it usually happens when one learns more about something, I realized that the basic structures of those programs were difficult to keep up and update. So I started working on HACCS, a combination of the two: the Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher. I've been working on it for a long time now and have now managed to finish the Army Creating part in addition to the Card Searcher.

The accounts have been taken over from the HAC, so anyone with an account there can just sign in directly. The user armies have now been taken over, too!

HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)

An unfinished User Guide

Current Features:
  • Search for any Heroscape cards
  • Sort cards by anything
  • Synergies offered and received, imposing synergies
  • Create custom cards
  • Create custom synergies
  • Create and search armies

I'd be very happy to hear about any bugs or mistakes in the database, as well as suggestions and ideas for more features!

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread!

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!

Last edited by Spuke Boy; May 24th, 2018 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Updated links to HACCS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software