Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old January 4th, 2009, 07:38 PM

chidori4444 Woo who?
omicron warfare

I found a pretty cool way to make tohe omicron snipers better
1. get them on high ground
2. use tailord's attack aura to boost attack
3. use defense auras to make them harder to kill
I know some of these are basic but they really help the omicron and make them a big threat.
Old January 4th, 2009, 08:34 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: omicron warfare

I'm not sure how huge a revelation that will be for folks around here, but I'd say you've definitely figured out the basics of making the Omnicrons effective.

In the future, consider posting musings on particular figures in their respective book. Here's the Omnicrons:

The Book of Omnicron Snipers

Here's the rest of them:

The BOOKS of Heroscape

Have fun.
Old January 4th, 2009, 08:39 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

I've found that these same strategies also help the Omnicron Snipers (except I use Taelord).

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old January 4th, 2009, 10:34 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Uh oh, soemone better tell Onacara that chidori4444 is gunning for his title...
Old January 5th, 2009, 03:42 PM

NotAStatWhore is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thats not a bad idea, might give it a shot and draft them next time

"The situation does not faze me, I fight this war knowing Im going to die. The only thing that makes a difference is how many of you I kill before i fall with the rest"
Old January 5th, 2009, 03:47 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidori4444 View Post
I found a pretty cool way to make tohe omicron snipers better
1. get them on high ground
2. use tailord's attack aura to boost attack
3. use defense auras to make them harder to kill
Utilizing all three of those tactics would make any unit better (though #2 works better with the Omnis, Zetacron, and Minions for obvious reasons).

-insert signature here-
Old January 5th, 2009, 03:49 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old January 5th, 2009, 03:54 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

put Realin, The range glyph, Attack +1, and Common Attack, in that photo...
Old January 5th, 2009, 04:00 PM

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmmm...

I do have multiple mastersets...

15 +1 attack glyphs
15 +1 common attack glyphs
Old January 5th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
Wow! If anything reminds me of the Utah Utes in the Sugar Bowl it's THAT! Oh, gosh I did it again...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 5th, 2009, 05:55 PM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I draft Sgt. Drake(2.0). I win.
Old January 5th, 2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Quote:
I draft Sgt. Drake(2.0). I win.
I think you're forgetting something...

He may have Thorian Speed, but not even his Grapple Arm can get him

up here:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles