Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 27th, 2024, 12:44 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Hi everyone

Hi everyone. Long time no talk. Are many old timers still around? What...did something happen with Heroscape while I was gone or something???

I just might pull out all my crates of scape from the closet!
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:46 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Hi everyone

Another blast from the past! Hey kenjib!

-insert signature here-
Old April 27th, 2024, 10:20 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Wow, that's an old face. Yup, lots of us old timers still around.
Old April 27th, 2024, 02:13 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I'm here regularly, but mostly lurking.
Old April 27th, 2024, 04:13 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!

Nice to hear from you all again. By the way, do you guys find that your old Heroscape tiles have gotten brittle over the years now, and you have to be extra careful taking them apart so they don't break?
Old April 27th, 2024, 04:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Woah, you still in Pasadena? We’re playing at Odyssey Games next Saturday!
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:34 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Yeah I am in Pasadena still. When is it? Not sure if I can make it, but who knows? Maybe I can try. That would be fun! I have a pretty large amount of figures and terrain too...
Old April 27th, 2024, 09:31 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib View Post
Nice to hear from you all again. By the way, do you guys find that your old Heroscape tiles have gotten brittle over the years now, and you have to be extra careful taking them apart so they don't break?
Big time! Fortunately I have enough terrain where I can break a lot of it and still have plenty (like many of us here).

-insert signature here-
Old April 27th, 2024, 09:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Yeah I am in Pasadena still. When is it? Not sure if I can make it, but who knows? Maybe I can try. That would be fun! I have a pretty large amount of figures and terrain too...
https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=263 has all the details.

Also we have a discord server for our SoCal scene, you can join with this link: https://discord.gg/qBfwUZ8juM
Old April 28th, 2024, 04:10 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Hi everyone. Long time no talk. Are many old timers still around?
Still around. HSers.com remains on my daily checklist.
Old April 30th, 2024, 03:21 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, kenjib! The last time I pulled out my crates, the terrain was brittle and some land hexes shattered. I hope yours are holding up. Good to see you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion