Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 14th, 2018, 12:25 PM

tempered_warrior is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
good maps

Hey, everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good maps that use 1 rotv, 1 sotm, and 1 marvel master sets. These are the only terrain I have and would like to make the biggest/coolest map possible with these. thank you in advance.
Old September 20th, 2018, 06:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: good maps

Most people around here either make huge fun maps or smaller competitive maps. I don't think there's much in the say of mid-size fun maps with build instructions.

I'd just throw something together and make it as cool as possible. That's half the fun of big 'Scape batttles for me.
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: good maps

Welcome to the site, TW!

I know this might seem like a rush, but I hope you look around at the tournaments and Heroscape meetup events that will be coming up in the next couple of months. I don't know where you are in Pennsylvania but there are options, depending on where you are in the state, and all with cool people having a fun time.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios